Trny badges / notes

Default Trny badges / notes

While trying to familiarize myself with all the aspects that NC Pro has to offer, I've seen a lot of videos where stats / badges / notes are interpreted in a cash game setting. Are there any videos that show these equivalent aspects in a MTT setting? IE: What kind of badges are created for MTT's, what kind of Notes are people using to exploit weakness etc

Also, I noticed in the HUD, that there was a badge that said "TAG" next to the notes that NC created. I noticed that this badged was identified for different players, that had different color labels. How is this? Where are the badges defined anyways? Where can I customize this?

Thanks
    Last edited by wex_69; 04-22-2014 at 05:27 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by wex_69 View Post
    While trying to familiarize myself with all the aspects that NC Pro has to offer, I've seen a lot of videos where stats / badges / notes are interpreted in a cash game setting. Are there any videos that show these equivalent aspects in a MTT setting? IE: What kind of badges are created for MTT's, what kind of Notes are people using to exploit weakness etc
    NoteCaddy edge offers a MTT configuration that many people use and are very satisfied with.

Also, I noticed in the HUD, that there was a badge that said "TAG" next to the notes that NC created. I noticed that this badged was identified for different players, that had different color labels. How is this? Where are the badges defined anyways? Where can I customize this?

Thanks
    That's HM2's auto rate. It is unrelated to NoteCaddy
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

1) What is notecaddy edge?
    2) where can i edit this auto rate?

Hi wex_69,

1. I'm not sure if I can post links here, but if you google "NoteCaddy Edge" you should see our website. If you hover over the "Learn More" area you can go to the MTT package section

2. You can edit the Auto Rate in HM2 / Home / Settings / Auto Rate

Oh ok I see now thanks. How come the auto-rate stats would be different than the color label stats? what do the auto-rate points refer to? (IE: -7 , -5 , 90 etc)