Show HUD on active table only Option

Default Show HUD on active table only Option

Is it possible to make the table active when I hover mouse over it and not when I click it?

No, you have to click on the table.

The exception is for the HUD popups, which can appear if you hover the mouse over them.
    By changing the hud settings--> general settings--> advanced settings--> turn off click for stat popup
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Is it possible to forward this request to developers?
    The option is clearly very valuable since it reduces distraction very much when there's a lot of stats in a HUD but it's extremely inconvinient ant time-consuming during multitabling if I need to click on every table to make it active.

The 'show HUD on active table only' feature was initially designed for players who would stack tables, for performance issues.
    (for example if they'd stack 16 tables, HoldemManager would only show the HUD on the top table)

Are you playing tiled? (or a combination of tiled + stacked)

Why would you even want to use the HUD on active table only feature.
    Being able to see the HUD on all tables (even if it can be distracting) outweighs, only seeing the HUD on one table.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I do play tiled. But because of the overhang it takes some time to differ stats from one table from stats from another one.
    Also my eyes getting less ired when there's less numbers on the screen.

This is not something we can do if I understand the request. You would need to discuss it with the site you play.

I play on pokerstars. And if I understand correctly, pokerstars considers table to be active when I hover it. I assume this since when I hover the mouse over the table there's some border appears inside of it. You can see it on screenshot.

QIP Shot -

So probably the problem is in HM, not in pokerstars?

We don't consider it active until it is brought to the front in focus by clicking on it. I don't think this is anything we will consider investigating different behavior for unless other customers request the same thing and as far as I know you are the first one to ask for this in 3+ years since HM2 was in alpha/beta form.