2 hotkey setups for tableninja 2

Default 2 hotkey setups for tableninja 2

I'd been thinking of setting up a xbox controller for playing sngs and then still using a mouse when I wanted to play mtts. When playing sngs I'd want way more hotkey settings in tableninja 2. Instead of manually changing them each time is there a file I can copy and replace depending on the tableninja setup I want. I see the folder for tableninja is C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2.
    Thanks

Hi,

What you can do is setup the configuration you wish to use for SNGs then once you have it set up go to the setup tab > beta/config click on backup configuration.

Then you can setup the configuration for MTTs then do the same go to the setup tab > beta/config > backup configuration.

So when you want the settings for SNGs you just go to the setup tab > beta/config and click on restore configuration and select the SNG backup, note that TN2 requires a restart after doing this.

Then when wanting to use the configuration for MTTs you do the exact same thing.

Both backups are saved to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback