Holdem Manager 2 API - Page 5
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Id like to take a look at the c# Demo Projects source code. The .pdf says you could find it in the HM2 developers section, but Im unable to find that..
    Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

Default HMQL for Tournaments

Hi,
    Can you tell me when the HMQL features implemented for cash games will be made available for tournaments?

Regards,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by lonelycube View Post
    Still not sure what it is.
    It sounds like: the stat is the PFR for someone in middle position facing a raiser + 1 (or more?) Caller. But that would be a squeeze and you would rather call it 3bet than PFR.

Can you tell me the group it is in and the name?
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelycube View Post
    First I need to say I am an Omaha guy. And I believe Omaha guys have higher demands for board texture filters/whatever.

The must have ones:

Flush:

rainbow/2-tone/monotone

Paired:

is paired / not paired
    how high is pair

Straights:

is straight possible / not possible

High Card:

is X high
    is 2 board way cards

nice to have:

is pair higher than other card(s)

grouping of board texture for connectedness

In his book Advanced PLO Tom Chambers categorizes boards into groups based on the number of straight draws possible. Maybe that is something you might want to consider and it would make the Omaha guys happy who are often left behind. ;-)

That are my first thoughts on that. Basic stuff would suffice for now.
    Morny will reply to these questions next week. He and the developers generally do not work on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by .chicken View Post
    Id like to take a look at the c# Demo Projects source code. The .pdf says you could find it in the HM2 developers section, but Im unable to find that..
    Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.
    I don't think the source code is available for you to look at but will ask Morny to address this when he is on next also. That document started life as a document written by the lead developer for the rest of our internal developers so some things may not apply to or be able to be accessed by 3rd party developers.

Quote Originally Posted by N0-L1m1T View Post
    Hi,
    Can you tell me when the HMQL features implemented for cash games will be made available for tournaments?

Regards,
    Dave
    There is no ETA for when/if this will be possible. If enough other customers request we will consider adding it but at this time there are no short term plans for it.

Could you then maybe tell me what I need to do to use this on a java program I want to make? The c# source would kinda help me figure out how to use it. Any way I could get access to that?

Could you then maybe tell me what I need to do to use this on a java program I want to make? The c# source would kinda help me figure out how to use it. Any way I could get access to that?
    I can not. This is something that will have to be forwarded to the developers to reply to next week when they are back online.

Would something like this help, if not let me know and i will ask the developer if he has another idea?
    java - Parsing JSON from URL - Stack Overflow

Please note that HM-8281 3bet Vs Hero positional stats issue was confirmed fix and will be in the next beta and official releases later this week.

Regarding Board Textures i have created a feature request HM-8304 to add those to the API

I have also tested the enums and found problems with them also but i am unsure if its because of the structure of my query or they are broke, i am seeking clarification from the developer about that

I am also asking further clarification on the MDRSCLPFR stat but from reading it to me it does look like MP refers to the heroes position and the action facing the hero is a raiser and caller so it does essentially look like a squeeze stat by hero position but ill confirm if that is true
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Confirmed with our stats guy about the stat. It is in fact MP Squeeze, ignore the stuff i mentioned about it only being able to be used for the MT Ratio report. The stat definition file i had was very old and at one point it was named incorrectly as MT Ratio # of tables, that was fixed back in 2013 so this stat is in reports as MP Squeeze now and that is the correct definition.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Can this be used to create reports grouping hands by flop highcard for example?
    I'd like to create a report where each row shows flop with that high card (rows for A-high flop, K-high flop etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stasek View Post
    Can this be used to create reports grouping hands by flop highcard for example?
    I'd like to create a report where each row shows flop with that high card (rows for A-high flop, K-high flop etc.)
    I will forward this question to the developers.