Holdem Manager 2 API - Page 4
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    The link in the document is linking to the correct API tool, i tested it there now and it downloads fine, sometimes browsers dont download the full file, im not sure what causes are probably a bad connection or dropped connection but ive seen it from time to time, that will get you an invalid or corrupt file message, just try a different browser if it continually happens.
    I just downloaded it and it says invalid zip-file if I try to open it with the build-in windows 7 "unzipper". It unzips fine with 7-zip though.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelycube View Post
    how would you filter for board texture? like 2-tone
    I would like to know how serious you are about the API. You have made it a sticky topic with the request for bug reports and suggestions. There are still 2 unanswered posts of mine which have been sitting there for a while. I might be willing to do some testing for you guys (which should have been done by you (looking at who many types are not working, it seems you haven't done much) ), but in return I expect to get my posts answered in a timely manner (once a day maybe by someone who works on that module?). Please tell me how much effort you are willing to put into this. Thank you
    Morny is having problems accessing the forums so I am posting the following for him:

Lonelycube, apologies for the slow response. Nobody had ownership over passing this information onto the developer, we have circulated an internal email to make sure this doesn’t happen again so its passed along and answered in a timely fashion.

The bug reported in post #9 should be fixed in the next release, you can try it out by downloading the latest beta:

select StatFlopCBet from stats where PreflopBetAmountInCents = 200

Note that you should drop the quotes around the numeric value.

The developer that works on this is not available every day of the week but we will certainly aim to try and respond asap, again i do apologize for the delay in the response and appreciate your contribution to this thread.

We have wrote up the bug reported about the positional MP being the same for all positions. That is bug HM-8281 and were aiming to get that fixed in the next release.

I've emailed the developers asking for a response on your board texture question.

I just downloaded it and it says invalid zip-file if I try to open it with the build-in windows 7 "unzipper". It unzips fine with 7-zip though.
    Thank you for the feedback. We duped this problem and will upload it again later, edit/upload the document again to the FAQs and first post in this thread for testing. You should be able to extract the current HM2api.zip file using 7Zip or WinRAR until we fix it so it can be extracted with the windows built-in extract tool.

Just an update to confirm that it is not currently possible to filter for board texture, i am waiting on clarification on a couple of things and ill get back to you with an explanation on that.

Also note that i have updated the PDF with the new link which Fozzy tested and looks like this one shouldnt have issues with the built in zip in windows 7, weird how it worked in other zip programs but not the built in one but anyway should work with all of them now. Will update the thread once i get full clarification on the board texture.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks morny!

More Questions:

a) what is StatMDRSCLPFR? Cant figure out the RSCL part.

b) The PDF mentions a lot of enums. Which ones are supposed to work?. e.g. "where GameType=4" works but "where FlushDrawType=1" doesn't.

c) Are where clauses supposed to work in all kind of queries (against stats and hands)?

Are there plans to make NoteCaddy stats available to the report and therefore maybe for the API? That would be pretty sweet! :-)

Hey again.

Regarding the board textures. It’s pretty difficult to add all possible scenarios due to complex expressions needed to evaluate board cards, its possible but is going to be very time consuming and not something were going to get all in one go but that we are willing to add some of the more common ones as a first step. We can easily put together our own list but if you have some suggestions i can put them in with the request along with the default ones.

The issue with those stats HM-8281 should be fixed in the next official release, its not completed yet but since its currently being worked on it should definitely be in.

I will forward your other questions to the developer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I managed to find some information on some of the issues myself and i am waiting for feedback from the developers on the other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by loneycube
    StatMDRSCLPFR? Cant figure out the RSCL part.
    Raiser + Caller

So its Middle Position Raiser + Caller PFR
    I should point out that it does have a note on that stat in reports saying it should only be used with the multitable report, im guessing thats to do with how its grouped or how averages are calculated possibly but thats just a guess.

We will go through and test all the enums and write up a bug for any that do not work.

I managed to find some information on some of the issues myself and i am waiting for feedback from the developers on the other questions.

Raiser + Caller

So its Middle Position Raiser + Caller PFR
    I should point out that it does have a note on that stat in reports saying it should only be used with the multitable report, im guessing thats to do with how its grouped or how averages are calculated possibly but thats just a guess.

We will go through and test all the enums and write up a bug for any that do not work.
    Still not sure what it is.
    It sounds like: the stat is the PFR for someone in middle position facing a raiser + 1 (or more?) Caller. But that would be a squeeze and you would rather call it 3bet than PFR.

Can you tell me the group it is in and the name?

Hey again.

Regarding the board textures. It’s pretty difficult to add all possible scenarios due to complex expressions needed to evaluate board cards, its possible but is going to be very time consuming and not something were going to get all in one go but that we are willing to add some of the more common ones as a first step. We can easily put together our own list but if you have some suggestions i can put them in with the request along with the default ones.

The issue with those stats HM-8281 should be fixed in the next official release, its not completed yet but since its currently being worked on it should definitely be in.

I will forward your other questions to the developer.
    First I need to say I am an Omaha guy. And I believe Omaha guys have higher demands for board texture filters/whatever.

The must have ones:

Flush:

rainbow/2-tone/monotone

Paired:

is paired / not paired
    how high is pair

Straights:

is straight possible / not possible

High Card:

is X high
    is 2 board way cards

nice to have:

is pair higher than other card(s)

grouping of board texture for connectedness

In his book Advanced PLO Tom Chambers categorizes boards into groups based on the number of straight draws possible. Maybe that is something you might want to consider and it would make the Omaha guys happy who are often left behind. ;-)

That are my first thoughts on that. Basic stuff would suffice for now.