Holdem Manager 2 API - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

To make sure I understand, there is no way to get custom stats (aka stats not present in the Opponents / Summaries tab) for an opponent without selecting him as the Hero first.

Is that correct?
    Last edited by nbenitus; 04-30-2014 at 02:10 AM.

1) When I want to know what's the average steal% from button over the entire playerpool (except my playerID of course) - how it is possible with HMQL?

2) I play Heads up SNG (Hyper-Turbo) and I have always open the custom made reports in the browser how that player has acted in certain situations. Now I have to change every time player in HM2 window? What if I play on 2-3 tables? Will there be more userfriendly option in HMQL for that?

With HM1 queries to postgres DB you could do everything. This HMQL API (seems to me) cuts off a lot of opportunities and looks like castrated PgSql.

AS shortly said - I want to query over all players and I want to query x player without HM2 window. How it is possible?
    Last edited by ristorothe; 04-30-2014 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nbenitus View Post
    Thank you. I tried this (adding all players to one alias) 2-3 years ago. HEM1 crashed even when dealing with 5K players. I read whole topic and other users faced same problems. Sure I will try with HM2 also but it is quite ugly way to handle things. One nice day HM2 reaches its limit.

Edit: Yep, added 5K players into one alias and HM2 couldn't load completely - waited 3 hours. With 50 players it worked of course. Conf: 8GB RAM, SSD, i5. Hopefully we will get API-modi soon. So long I have to transport hands also HM1 DB.
    Last edited by ristorothe; 05-01-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ristorothe View Post
    1) When I want to know what's the average steal% from button over the entire playerpool (except my playerID of course) - how it is possible with HMQL?

2) I play Heads up SNG (Hyper-Turbo) and I have always open the custom made reports in the browser how that player has acted in certain situations. Now I have to change every time player in HM2 window? What if I play on 2-3 tables? Will there be more userfriendly option in HMQL for that?

With HM1 queries to postgres DB you could do everything. This HMQL API (seems to me) cuts off a lot of opportunities and looks like castrated PgSql.

AS shortly said - I want to query over all players and I want to query x player without HM2 window. How it is possible?
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8260: HMQL API update to work with all players and not just hero

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8260 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

To make sure I understand, there is no way to get custom stats (aka stats not present in the Opponents / Summaries tab) for an opponent without selecting him as the Hero first.

Is that correct?
    Correct

how would you filter for board texture? like 2-tone

I would like to know how serious you are about the API. You have made it a sticky topic with the request for bug reports and suggestions. There are still 2 unanswered posts of mine which have been sitting there for a while. I might be willing to do some testing for you guys (which should have been done by you (looking at who many types are not working, it seems you haven't done much) ), but in return I expect to get my posts answered in a timely manner (once a day maybe by someone who works on that module?). Please tell me how much effort you are willing to put into this. Thank you

Hi!

I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

On page 3 of the pdf, the following text is displayed:

API Testing Tool
    The test API client facilitates development of 3rd party tools by providing a convenient interface to
    run queries which are returned in both a datagrid as well as raw JSON. You can download this
    API here

However, the link seems broken as the file downloaded is invalid.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance!
    The link in the document is linking to the correct API tool, i tested it there now and it downloads fine, sometimes browsers dont download the full file, im not sure what causes are probably a bad connection or dropped connection but ive seen it from time to time, that will get you an invalid or corrupt file message, just try a different browser if it continually happens.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelycube View Post
    If I query for

StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromBB
    StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromSB
    StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromBTN
    StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromCO
    StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromMP

they all return the value of StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromMP

i.e. http://localhost:8001/Query?q=select...20from%20stats
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8281: HMQL API: Stat Query Bug - StatThreeBetHeroRaiseFromMP

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.