2.0.0.8079 Official Release Feedback Thread Leakbuster 4.0 Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kayak View Post
    Hi!
    I installed this update and my HUD gone wrong. How can roll back older ver? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayak View Post
    thank you!
    Which site are you playing on what exactly do you mean by 'my HUD gone wrong'?

If you are playing on pokerstars:

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...For+PokerStars

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

Thank you Fozzy for helping. After updating 8079 my hud didn't worked properly. It wasn't below the right players, and it didn't displayed all player's stats. At Some tables it doesn't displayed at all.
    But I corrected it. I don't know the error, but I corresponded the time and the autoimporting folder and now it works fine.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.