Line Taken "stat" sometimes works, sometimes does not, sometimes its stuck

Question Line Taken "stat" sometimes works, sometimes does not, sometimes its stuck

So I have added the "Line Taken" stat into my Zoom HUD, as its very helpful when multitableing, to know what happened in a hand preflop, who was the aggressor and so on, pretty obvious why. My problem is, it sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't. And I can't figure out what makes it not work. I have tried everything: keeping the Chat tab up (instead of Stats or Info), making the window big, so more lines are visible in the Chat tab (Dealer messages is set to Everything, and I use the client in English), nothing seems to work.

As you can see in this screenshot, the Line Taken is bugged (it is the last stat in green in the first line). Villains have it as "-", and mine is bugged as "FC" (Fold-Call), which I don't even know how it happend in a previus hand, since I cant call once I folded, right?

Any info on what I have to do to keep it working?

This is because parts of your Hud elements are covering the chat box. You need to rearrange it so that the chat is totally clear.

http://i.imgur.com/USNaIb2.jpg
    Thats pretty wierd, because on my modified SamuraiHUD-Lite with Line Taken added it almost never work. (should be in the second row green "-" in the panel with the Name and Blinds)

In the first picture the table is too small and only showing 3 lines of chat text. It needs to be near default size so that 4 lines of chat text show (with dealer chat to show everything) and you should make sure nothing is covering it. In the 2nd screen shot the table is too big. It is 1366 pixels wide. Live tracking will not work if the table is over 1,000 pixels wide.

oh. alright, thanks, ill try to adjust the tables, and come back later with test results.