HEM 1.14.01 not importing fixed limit games on pokerstars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEM 1.14.01 not importing fixed limit games on pokerstars

Hello, I recently switched from playing no limit micro stakes cash games on pokerstars to playing fixed limit micro stakes cash games The HUD is not working on the fixed limit games and hands will not import while I am playing. they will import once the session is over but not during. The HUD will come on screen sometimes but the data fields are all empty. It does however still work on the no limit micro stakes cash games. I am currently using HEM 1.14.01.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

I also just noticed another few details. When the HUD does show up on screen with the blank fields it sometimes shows a 10 seat table in the table manager as a 6 max table but it will display 7 stat boxes on screen. So that is just weird on many levels. also when I watch the import of the hands after the fact it sometimes shows lots of errors like as many as 60 in just over 100 hands imported. Just thought I would add these observations as I figured the more you know about the issue the better.

I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

One of our testers just played some Fixed Limit with the latest internal build and hands imported fine and HUD worked as expected.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._11Apr2014.exe

I just used the link to download the update and it is still not working for me. The table manager still shows the incorrect number of players at the table. The HUD I have not been able to make come up at all not even if I relaunch. The hands for fixed limit holdem imported for the first little while, but even before I added this most recent update the hands stopped being imported during and after a session. so as things are right now my holdem manager program is not doing anything that it is supposed to do.
    Last edited by citrusfreak; 04-14-2014 at 12:43 AM.

Please send us your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.
    And please add some screenshots of the tables and the tablemanager. Send them via mail with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

Okay so after a little investigation of my own. I have noticed some things that may make finding a solution a little easier.

1) The hand histories are being saved by the poker client to the directory that is listed within the poker client.

2) HEM is transferring the files from the hand histories folder to the HEM archive folder.

3) There are errors occurring during the import process. I am not sure what these errors are but I believe this is the reason why some but not all of the fixed limit hands I have played are showing up on the records tab.

4) All of the hands have been removed from the poker client's hand histories folder. I am able to locate the hand files in the poker clients hand history folder until I run an import. After running the auto import the hands are gone. Until I can prove otherwise. I am going to assume (for now at least) that the files are being successfully moved from the poker client's hand history folder into the HEM archive folder.

I really hope this information helps make the support teams job easier and we can reach a solution to this problem soon. I would really love to have my HEM running properly again as this program has been so vital to me in the past.

What you explain here is the normal behaviour (except the errors during the import). The HM auto-import moves the files to the archive folder after reading them for performance reasons.
    Did you send us the hands, config file etc. so that we can reproduce it?

I know that is the normal behavior except for the errors. I was listing those things to kind of trace the path of the hands to see where things are going wrong. I have sent the information as previously requested. I have also located the log file that gives the details of incomplete hands and also the import errors file that lists a bunch of hands with the same error code. would it be helpful for me to send these files to support also?