2 short question

Default 2 short question

HI, How I see in the reports when I stay in SB and Limp (the hand come to me without other players in the pot).

Can I filter in "More filters" my initial stack preflop? I would like filter for example 50 to 75bbs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eduargentina View Post
    HI, How I see in the reports when I stay in SB and Limp (the hand come to me without other players in the pot).
    More Filters > Basic Filters > Position and Action:
    - Hero's Position = [x] Small Blind
    - Preflop Action Facing Hero = [x] Unopened

Advanced Action Filters > [x] Filter by Preflop Actions > Call Any

Can I filter in "More filters" my initial stack preflop? I would like filter for example 50 to 75bbs

Thanks
    More Filters > Other Advanced Filters > Other > Hero Stack in bbs is... > Between > 50 > 75 > + > OK

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Thanks. But in this folder directly whenever I want to appear in the reports, along with general filters as VPIP, PPR, etc...

Other question, I use 2 hud, one for play and other exclusively for replayer. Can I fixed the hud only for replayer? Because when I go to replayer show me the hud that use for play... Is it posible to marx a predifenid seat in replayer?

Thanks. But in this folder directly whenever I want to appear in the reports, along with general filters as VPIP, PPR, etc...
    I am sorry but I do not understand the question/problem. Please try to explain again in more detail.

Other question, I use 2 hud, one for play and other exclusively for replayer. Can I fixed the hud only for replayer? Because when I go to replayer show me the hud that use for play...
    You have to assign it in the Site Options menu to Site: Replayer

Make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options

The easiest way to do this is to open 1 table/replayer and wait for the default HUD to appear. Click the Settings menu that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the 'Use for all similar tables' button.

Is it posible to marx a predifenid seat in replayer?
    This is not possible but has been requested in the past. It is something we hope to eventually incorporate in the new replayer we are working on.

I am sorry but I do not understand the question/problem. Please try to explain again in more detail.
    My English is not good. I would like it to appear in my stats (along with other data such as the image) the data of the time I do just limp.reports.png

The easiest way to do this is to open 1 table/replayer and wait for the default HUD to appear. Click the Settings menu that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the 'Use for all similar tables' button.
    Don't appear me "default HUD"...

Is Start HUD and Start Import automatically set in HUD Settings and Auto Import?

Go into HUD Settings - Site Options and make sure that there are no conflicting hud settings. If there's individual hud's assigned, get rid of any that are set to any/any/any - and if you use that, it can only have one.

Send a screenshot of your replayer HUD settings and options.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

reports.png

I would like to see "Limp" together to my stats (I send a pic). Because I have range in SB to fold, Openraise and limp

reports.png

I would like to see "Limp" together to my stats (I send a pic). Because I have range in SB to fold, Openraise and limp
    Unfortunately I don't think there is a generic TOT Limp stat in the Reports at this time.