auto click "im back"

Default auto click "im back"

Hi,

I have issues with automatically clicking "I'm back" for tournament tables.

First, when I'm on break and I come lets say two minutes after break is over I have sit out at all of my tables and TN2 don't click it.
    Second, when I'm multitabling 20+ tables it seems do not work correctly as it should be. Sometimes click it instantly, sometimes click it with one/two hands delay, sometimes don't click it at all. The more tables I have the worst it's working. When I play at 9 tables in tile it's working perfectly fine, when I play 25 tables in stack there were situations when I was sitting out at half of the tables and my hands was folding until I was out of my chips.

I have also other issue, when I play 18+ tables TN2 seems to slowing down my PC. At the last session I was thinking that my PC is so slow by HM2 but turning it off and on didn't help but when I turned off and on TN2 everything was working fine again.

I had at this forum few topics already and right now I'm sure HM2 don't cause any issues as my sessions are going great with other table management tools when HM2 is running. TN2 is working fine when I don't play too much tables but then TN2 isn't so important, when I need TN2 the most it's fail. Why so?

Quote Originally Posted by exculibrus View Post
    Hi,

I have issues with automatically clicking "I'm back" for tournament tables.

First, when I'm on break and I come lets say two minutes after break is over I have sit out at all of my tables and TN2 don't click it.
    Second, when I'm multitabling 20+ tables it seems do not work correctly as it should be. Sometimes click it instantly, sometimes click it with one/two hands delay, sometimes don't click it at all. The more tables I have the worst it's working. When I play at 9 tables in tile it's working perfectly fine, when I play 25 tables in stack there were situations when I was sitting out at half of the tables and my hands was folding until I was out of my chips.
    We are aware of this and it happens if you haven't played in a while, For example in your situation you were away from the PC and there for you didn't play a few hands, The developers will have this fixed really soon.

In regards to it not working instantly when you are playing try the following

1) Copy the following two lines

[tn2_settings]
    postpone_click_im_back=1

2) Go to the setup tab and click on the advance tab to show more settings
    3) Click on Import
    4) A new window will open do nothing until you see "Restart TN2" higlighted in RED
    5) Click it and TN2 will then restart and this hot key should now work

If this fails please go to the setup tab > debug hotkey > assign a hotkey here, Then reproduce the issue and as soon as the issue occurs hit that debug hotkey. Then go to the help tab > contact support > send logs to table ninja, Attach the zipped file to an email and send it to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and we will investigate this.

Quote Originally Posted by exculibrus View Post
    I have also other issue, when I play 18+ tables TN2 seems to slowing down my PC. At the last session I was thinking that my PC is so slow by HM2 but turning it off and on didn't help but when I turned off and on TN2 everything was working fine again.

I had at this forum few topics already and right now I'm sure HM2 don't cause any issues as my sessions are going great with other table management tools when HM2 is running. TN2 is working fine when I don't play too much tables but then TN2 isn't so important, when I need TN2 the most it's fail. Why so?
    What antivirus/Firewall are you using? Please make sure you have the following files added to the list of exceptions

C:\Program Files (x86)\PASG\TN2\tablninja2.exe
    C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\pokerstars.exe
    C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\Pokerstarsupdate.exe
    C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\HoldemManager.exe
    C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\HudFuncsApp.exe
    C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.x\bin\pg_ctl.exe
    C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.x\bin\postgres.exe

Let me know if this helps.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Im using Microsoft Security Essentials, I turned off Win Defender.

[tn2_settings]
    postpone_click_im_back=1
    It seems to work fine after I did this. Tommorow I'm going to play mass multitable session and then I will le u know if that wasnt troubleshoot.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    Last edited by sideshow; 05-20-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback