stars zoom amd full tilt rush

Default stars zoom amd full tilt rush

i am currently trying out HM2. i tried a few hands of stars zoom and full tilt rush but no HUD appeared. the hand histories are there and when i use HM2 hand replayer the stats do appear

any ideas

thanks

You need to make sure the poker clients and HM2 are all set to run as admin.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ for zoom and this FAQ for Rush.

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

setting admin worked for both sites although with full tilt i had to use a default HUD to get it to work. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star View Post
    setting admin worked for both sites although with full tilt i had to use a default HUD to get it to work. thanks
    If you pick a custom HUD from the drop-down menu on the table it doesn't work? Did you try assigning the custom HUD to Full Tilt or Any site in the Site Options menu?

This is usually because the HUD Settings > Site Options tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options

The easiest way to do this is to open 1 table and wait for the default HUD to appear. Click the Settings menu that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the Use for all similar tables button.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you pick a custom HUD from the drop-down menu on the table it doesn't work?
    sorry, i meant that an imported HUD from HM1 didn't work. i just used one of the supplied HUDs with HM2 and customised it to the same as my HM1 HUD and it worked fine

Ahhh, OK, thanks for the clarification.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.