888poker HUD placement and other issues

Default 888poker HUD placement and other issues

Hi guys,
    I'm close to the end of trial period o HM2. I started to play with real money on 888poker and actually I'm a bit disappointed with HUD , look at attached screen caps.

HM HUD issues 888poker1.jpg

HM HUD issues 888poker5.jpg

Is it any way to place HUD stats in right positions on the table screen ? at the moment in long term it is too difficult to read specially during dynamic hands when you need to follow pretty fast action - I do not mention multiple tables played in parallel - with such displaced HUD stats it makes no sense ...

That happens even during hand replay in HM2 itself...

HM HUD issues 2.jpg

HUD stats placement changes , so those examples on pictures you see are not the worst ones... if tere is more players at the table it becomes worse.

I will appreciate any advise.

Other issues :
    some gfx problems - have no idea how related to HM2 , maybe more aboutgfx card in my computer ... but ... never experienced such a thing before in any other application.

HM HUD issues 3.jpg

some stats issue , also shown on a screen cap (table size 0??).

HM2 issues 4.jpg

If all those things I observed are bugs .... so my overall feeling about this app will be now pretty low. If you consider pricing ($99) I must say it is not worth of it.

Anyway , I'm waiting for any support here with hope it is just a matter of configuration or other things could be use to solve those issues.

Thx in advance.

O.

Quote Originally Posted by Olsztyniak View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm close to the end of trial period o HM2. I started to play with real money on 888poker and actually I'm a bit disappointed with HUD , look at attached screen caps.

HM HUD issues 888poker1.jpg

HM HUD issues 888poker5.jpg
    1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ng+Preferences

*Note that the Seating Preferences have been moved to the new Site Setup menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Setup/VXTxky9K

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

Is it any way to place HUD stats in right positions on the table screen ? at the moment in long term it is too difficult to read specially during dynamic hands when you need to follow pretty fast action - I do not mention multiple tables played in parallel - with such displaced HUD stats it makes no sense ...
    If you need to fine tune the positions hold the right mouse button and drag them where they belong - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ouse+Shortcuts

That happens even during hand replay in HM2 itself...

HM HUD issues 2.jpg

HUD stats placement changes , so those examples on pictures you see are not the worst ones... if tere is more players at the table it becomes worse.
    Try the right-click drag method mentioned above. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Other issues :
    some gfx problems - have no idea how related to HM2 , maybe more aboutgfx card in my computer ... but ... never experienced such a thing before in any other application.

HM HUD issues 3.jpg
    1 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
    2 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    3 - Update Logitech Setpoint if it is something you have installed - Support + Downloads: SetPoint - Logitech
    4 - Enable desktop composition - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ws+7+and+Vista
    5 - Change your Windows theme to an Aero theme - Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Change the theme > Aero Themes > Windows 7 or similar

some stats issue , also shown on a screen cap (table size 0??).

HM2 issues 4.jpg
    Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. The only sites that write these summary files is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and we can try to fix these so they are imported correctly so you don't have to edit them.

If all those things I observed are bugs .... so my overall feeling about this app will be now pretty low. If you consider pricing ($99) I must say it is not worth of it.

Anyway , I'm waiting for any support here with hope it is just a matter of configuration or other things could be use to solve those issues.

Thx in advance.

O.
    If you are still having problems when the trial expires send us an email with a link to this thread and your forum name and we can extend your trial another 30 days so you can make sure everything is working properly before you choose to buy.

thx , I will try it tomorrow, for now thx for your effort, will be back with results tomorrow evening.