Copying hands to clipboard

Default Copying hands to clipboard

Hello,

When i'm trying to copy hand to the clipboard, there is a info "ready" and the hand doesn't really copy to clipboard, as there was no action.

Here are screens:

http://i.imgur.com/QhIOKwb.png - i also trying cardrunners etc.

http://i.imgur.com/Ip1kx7X.png - eariler there was info like "hand has been copied to clipboard", now that info not shows anymore.

In addition, my friends got the same problem, so it's not configuration fault.

Thank You in advance!

Which version number of HM2 are you using? The latest one has an all new hand viewer and mine says 'poker-strategy.org' instead of what is shown in your image. Mine appears to be working fine.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Hello,

I've sent an e-mail 8 days ago and still got no answer.

I do not see any emails in our system from the email address associated with your forum account. What email address did you send the hands from?

Do you play on Party Poker? We had another customer report this on Party and have duplicated the problem. If you play on party we do not need you to send hands?

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8178: Copy to clipboard does not work for Party hands\tables

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8178 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thank you for reply. Unfortunately i didn't realize I've sent a message from email address not associated with this account. My fault, so sorry for inconveniences. It looks like the only Party Poker hands copying problem, so i suppose i don't need to send you those hands due to known issue.
    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8178 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Could I send a email, from email adress not associated with this account (actually not using)?

Yes, you can send us an email from any address you wish and we will add it to the list of customers to notify once we fix this bug.