Why that many hands!?

Default Why that many hands!?

Hi.
    Yesterday i was trying to create some notes, and NC was working on almost 4M (estimated) hands. I was surprised they were that many so i stoped NC and deleted all hands from my database (in Purge) older than 15/2/2014 except my own hands (i have something like 500k hands played by me)... i started note creation again and for my surprise NC was working again on the same number of hands. I have some datamined hands, but from 15/2 until today i wouldnt get more than 3M hands, not even close.
    Whats wrong here? From were is NC taking hands? There should be a way to tell NC what hands we want him to look at, "simple" things like by stake or date. Right now if i make a small change in one note definition it take ages to go over all the hands.
    TY

Banned

Whats wrong here?
    Nothing, the # of hands is an estimation based on the originally imported hands.

From were is NC taking hands?
    From your HM2 Database.

There should be a way to tell NC what hands we want him to look at, "simple" things like by stake or date.
    File -> Filters

Thank you.
    Weird that i never saw that "Filter" thing, i was automatically searching for "things" in settings.