HUD not showing all hands i have
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD not showing all hands i have

Hi!

It seems that HUD isn't showing all hands i have, i don't know if it's my config, here is a screenshot from the problem:

My HUD is the one with nick any2, you can see that i have 70k+ hands, max hand for replayer is set to 20k, but it's only showing 8k (number of hands is the blue stat after the nick).

Thanks!

Can you see all hands, if you set the max number of hands in the replayer to 0 (0 = all hands)?

Are you also playing STT/MTTs?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Setting max number of hands to 0 works!

Anyway it's a little strange the replayer HUD doesn't show 20k hands.

I play a few MTTs, but most hands is cash.

Thanks!

Hello again!

It turned back to me this problem again, now setting max number of hands to 0 doesn't work.

It's look like HM is using only session hands at replayer, but it's marked the option for all hands. Take a look:

Attachment 158872

When playing, HM shows the right amount, only the replayer have this problem.
    Last edited by cozaro; 01-31-2015 at 09:36 AM.

I can't see the attached file.

In HUD Settings--> HUD Filters: also set the last number of months filter to 12.

---

In the Replayer, can you see the stats (based on all hands) if you
    -select a different HUD Configuration

Are some HUD panels turned red?
    HUD Settings--> General Settings--> turn off 'use session stats'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I uploaded through forum tool, trying again with TinyPic:

I tried with 12 month but nothing changed.

Obs: The image isn't showing all, open in new tab.
    Last edited by cozaro; 02-01-2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Image

Does it work if you set max replayer hands value to something like 100000 instead of 0? What if you change all of your HUD filters to '2 - 10'?

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If you continue to have problems with default settings:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

If you still have the problem with a default HUD:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Thanks for the info fozzy71!

But nothing helped with my problem. I sent an email to the support.

I suggest to change the way to backup HUD in article, cause only exporting and importing, my customized HUD became all messed, for my luck i made i backup from HUD Settings at Database > Backup.
    Last edited by cozaro; 02-02-2015 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cozaro View Post
    Thanks for the info fozzy71!

But nothing helped with my problem. I sent an email to the support.

I suggest to change the way to backup HUD in article, cause only exporting and importing, my customized HUD became all messed, for my luck i made i backup from HUD Settings at Database > Backup.
    The export/import should work fine even with complex HUDs. It is the method used by all of the NoteCaddy Coaching Packs for delivering their custom HUDs and what we use on the HUD Repository as well.

It looks like your problem is with the stats up to day of hand option in the replayer? Is this the only problem you were referring to when you said the export/import of the HUD caused problems? With that option enabled it is going to filter out hands that were played after the date of the hand you are replaying so you won't see all of your hands. That is what it is supposed to do.

For me, with export/import, i think the HUD stats didn't fill 0 to make two digits numbers, the HUD showed 8 instead of 08 after export/import.

The "Use stats up to day of the hand" solve my problem, but it isn't working properly. As It should only show stats before the day i played that hand, but with this option is showing stats only for the session of that day and not the stats before the day.