Tableninja1 updates fails!!

Default Tableninja1 updates fails!!

My TableNinja1 update fails ones and now I trying update, it give "Another installation is progress, You must complete that installation before continuing this one"

I restart computer, but same message.

How can I fix that problem?

thans

Hi,

Please send a screenshot of the error you are getting.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

It sounds like your copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 2.5.0.1

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem

Before doing the above go to the following location C:\Program Files (x86)\TableNinja and move the following file to a place on your desktop TNConfigAutoLoad

This will backup all your settings, Then continue with the clean up tool after you have it un-installed then reinstall using this link

Poker Stars - http://tableninja.com/TableNinja.zip
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

It give same kind error!!

ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 01 18.57.jpg

Hi,

Fixing works!!

Tanks!!!!

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.