BB call vs BTN vs bb call vs btn steal

Default BB call vs BTN vs bb call vs btn steal

Ok, my goal is to just have stats on COLD CALLS given positions.

Firstly, this bb call vs btn and bb call vs btn steal only real difference is that "bb call vs btn" also includes the times we get 4b and decide to call?

I made a matrix for cold calls vs different positions d708871aa04e4c83b560ec9fd94ee064.png but then this means that using these "bb call vs btn" and "sb call vs MP" etc is gonna be off in the sense when i want to know how often villain just purely COLD CALLS vs me HU correct?

So, I'm assuming I should just use the cold call vs raiser as my standard instead? And bb call vs btn steal will be more accurate in terms of me just wanting to know how often villain calls my raise from the button?

Reason i ask is because I saw that there was a 5% difference between bb call vs btn and bb call vs btn steal

Also another example, let say bottom left where it shows BB vs EP on my chart, lets say the number is like 13% does this inlcude the times suppose EP opens and lets say CO calls and then I call the BB. This would include that in my % right? If so, is there anyway way to create a matrix strictly for cold calls?

thanks!
    Last edited by klever187; 03-29-2014 at 12:52 PM.

bb call vs btn and bb call vs btn steal: the difference is BB Call vs BTN basically is BB Call vs a Raise from the BTN.

And there is a definition difference between a Raise and a Steal:

A steal is not the same as a raise.

It only qualifies as a steal, if the player is first to act. (there cannot be any limpers already in the hand)
    With a 'raise', other players who limped in earlier positions are allowed. So if under the gun limps, the button raises... and the big blind calls, it qualifies as a BB Call vs BTN (but not as a BB Call vs BTN Steal)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

BTN Steals, SB calls, if the also BB calls it will count as both a BB Call vs BTN and as a BB Call vs BTN Steal.

BTN Steals, SB 3bets, if the BB calls it will not count as BB Call vs BTN and as a BB Call vs BTN Steal. (as you're calling vs a 3bet... and not vs a Raise/Steal)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

excellent ty

Btn call vs CO steal stat requires notecaddy?

BTN vs CO steal stats are in the vs steal section.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)