Session hands v All hands - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Those postgres users are created each time you reinstall postgresql without manually deleting the previous postgres user via the command prompt. The one with the largest NameNumber (i.e. postgres.John-PC.003) with the newest modified date (April 2nd) is the one being used currently. The others can be deleted (but not necessary since they take up very little space) but should be deleted via the command prompt versus just using windows explorer. In the past when I used to reinstall postgresql for testing often I would have 30 - 50+ of these old postgres users.

1) run the command - start > programs > accessories > command prompt > right-click > run as administrator

net user postgres /delete

2) reboot.

I am looking at your email about the 3b/4b issues right now and am not having any luck reproducing it and I am still unable to reproduce this problem you had using your HUD testing on cash tables. I couldn't reproduce it the other day in MTT's either with default hud/tournament filters.

We asked you a couple times but I don't see where you ever replied what your HUD Settings > HUD Filters and Tournament Filters are set to. You said this:

I normally use hud filters set to the last 3 months but for this error i haven't used them

They are set as they came at 12 months and 0 hands
    But we need to know the number of players and stack size filters also.Can you please post screen shots of those 2 menus or better yet attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'.

Actually, I think it would be better if you just gave us a complete backup of the DB and other settings so we can look at your filters/settings and also try to reproduce the 3b/4b issues.

- Backup database and settings to file - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

Upload that file to dropbox or filedropper and email it to us.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I have NO filters set at all, everything was uninstalled and reinstalled

I didn't use any DOS Cmd, it was done through the ctr panel, uninstall a program

The 3b happened for about 10 minutes then vanished

I also created a new small (250k of hands) DB and will test again today then send the prefs file

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Totally out of ideas now, see pic, I can't even select my global alias as its not there, although it was, the only thing I did was to remove any non Hero hands from PGAdmin, just baffled

Maybe a TV session as am now lost what else to try

the game I am in now shows only the hands for this game and I know I have played some of these guys previously

If I scroll through the hand histories in reports, no HUD stats show for 99.9% of the players I have in my DB, weird as I totally reinstalled Pgres and HEM

18k of hands for this alias yet HM is only showing this one game i am in

Ok so i unistalled HM again and also removed any DB from the roaming folder, imported a few hands and they show correctly.

Will send prefs file later tonight if i still have problems
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johncc; 04-04-2014 at 12:15 PM.

It sounds like some corruption is happening.

What is your antivirus and firewall?

1) Click start - accessories
    2) Right click command prompt
    3) Choose Run as Administrator

Type:

sfc /scannow

Hit enter

4) Please schedule a disk check:

chkdsk /f /r C:

5) Hit enter

6) Restart your computer.

Afterwards, it will either show there are no integrity problems, or give a location for a file with errors. If this happens, please send us that file.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Ok will try this again as already ran it, but i have also stated a few times I use MSE and windows FW
    Last edited by johncc; 04-04-2014 at 04:38 PM.