1.14.01 problems

Default 1.14.01 problems

I installed 1.14.01 but now the speed of tourneys is not properly recognized anymore. Hyper turbos are saved by HEM as turbos. The previous version I had worked fine (believe it was 1.12.10b).

Also, I can't replay my older hands anymore. I recently had to re-install Windows and so had to wipe my C drive. I re-installed HEM and imported all my hands. My results are all there as well as the hands, however I can't play them back in the replayer anymore. Is this an issue with 1.14.01 or is this because of re-installing Windows?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2 View Post
    I installed 1.14.01 but now the speed of tourneys is not properly recognized anymore. Hyper turbos are saved by HEM as turbos. The previous version I had worked fine (believe it was 1.12.10b).
    Which site? Pokerstars? Can you send us some of the hand history and tournament summary files?

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Also, I can't replay my older hands anymore. I recently had to re-install Windows and so had to wipe my C drive. I re-installed HEM and imported all my hands. My results are all there as well as the hands, however I can't play them back in the replayer anymore. Is this an issue with 1.14.01 or is this because of re-installing Windows?

Thanks!
    There is a known bug where the replayer won't activate the first time you try to invoke it after starting HM1. If you double click the same hand a second time the replayer should work.

Make sure it is running as admin also:

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
    2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    4) Do the same for HMImport.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Thanks for your reply Fozzy. I e-mailed a HH and corresponding Tournament Summary of a Pokerstars hyper to support.

I've noticed that the replayer won't activate the first time. However, this is particularly a problem for my old hands that are from before re-installing Windows and formatting my hard drive. I can replay the new hands fine, I only have problems with my older hands. I exported and re-imported my database and all result graphs and hands are there, but hands can't be replayed.

I tried reverting back to the previous HEM which marked speed of games correctly, think it was 1.12.10b but I couldn't find it in the list of previous builds to download.

Here is a link to the first release of 1.12.10b from June 2012 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ateRelease.exe

I am not sure what other problems this build may have that were since fixed so roll back at your own risk.

Can you send us some of the old hands that are not replaying for you also?

Thanks for the link! IŽll try 1.12.10b and see whether the speed issue works again.

I noticed that the hands that do not replay anymore, are not stored in C:\HMArchive. Is that the cause of the issue? I exported and re-imported the database but the hands were not transferred to C:\HMArchive so apparently all the .txt HH and TS files are not on my hard drive anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2 View Post
    Thanks for the link! IŽll try 1.12.10b and see whether the speed issue works again.

I noticed that the hands that do not replay anymore, are not stored in C:\HMArchive. Is that the cause of the issue? I exported and re-imported the database but the hands were not transferred to C:\HMArchive so apparently all the .txt HH and TS files are not on my hard drive anymore.
    Importing exported hands should only affect the results if you didnt export the tournament results. The hands should replay fine.

If you play a site like stars/ftp/party you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM1 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If you play at PokerStars you may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM1. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM1 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...+Summary+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

Went back to 1.12.10b and hypers are recognized as hypers again.

Hand issue is not resolved, however. I had an old HH file sent by Stars which contained hands of several months of play. I imported those in HEM, but in the end it said: 0 hands imported, as they were all duplicates.

All the hands are there in HEM and my total results are accurate too. I just can't replay the old hands. Also, if I right-click and select 'Copy Hand to Clipboard' no information comes up when I paste. So the hand itself can't be retrieved.

It sounds like the database might be damaged to be honest.

Try to vacuum/reindex the database -

If you continue to have problems, try the following - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...lyze+Database+

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database

*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...6+Export+Hands

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.

*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...+-+Backup+Tips

Thanks for your suggestions Fozzy! I tried vacuuming/reindexing but to no avail. What did work, was creating a new database and importing old Hand Histories from Stars. To get all hands back, however, I would have to request HH's from Stars for the past 5 years, which is a bit much. Maybe I'll just request more recent hands and import those in a separate database I can work with.

Thank you for the feedback. In the past they would not filter the hands they sent you by date (it was all or nothing) but I think they will now send you what ever you request like 'this year' or 'the past 12 months'.