TN2 sensei

Thread: TN2 sensei

Default TN2 sensei

Hello,

i have a little trouble with sensei, while i'm playng a session sometimes sensei stopped and appeared this message:

You have clicked on a PokerStars tab other than 'Sit & Go' or you have manually closed the Sit&Go filter. We have Paused the SNG Sensei. To resume, please go back to the 'Sit & Go' tab and/or reopen the Sit&Go Filter window, and then in TN2' SNG Sensei tab, click 'Resume'.

But i do nothing, is this my problem? When appear this message? Is it a bug?

Ty for reply

Hi Aberre13

This issue is fixed internally and will be available in the next release that we hope to be putting out soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Very well ty for prompt reply!

Hi,

The release is now available with the fix, To make sure you get 2.2.228 please enable 'I want latest beta in the setup tab.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback