2.0.0.8056 Official Release Feedback Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2.0.0.8056 Official Release Feedback Thread

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8056.

You can download the build manually by clicking here or download it via prompt within the software if you have it ticked to prompt for beta releases. If you experience any issues and wish to revert to the previous stable release you can do so by clicking here

Major Updates
    Licensing Update that enables HM2 to work offline
    Handviewer Improvements - Added text version as part 1 of a 2 part handviewer update
    HM-7823 - Added support for WSOP/888 New Jersey

Graphs
    HM-6354 - Cash Results Graph - Corrected Currency in Tooltip not matching Selected Currency
    HM-7487 - Cash Results Graph - Corrected tooltip not updating on mouseover

Importing/Database
    HM-7227 - Corrected tag being detected as 10 person SNG instead of 10 person DON on winamax
    HM-8047 - Corrected: Hotkeys do not mark rush hands (Cash only)
    HM-8049 - Corrected: Table Manager does not show pot size on rush tables (Cash Only)
    HM-8117 - Corrected issue with Lotos (888) Hands not importing

Apps
    HM-6438 - Corrected issue with isolated crash when switching from notecaddy tab to reports

Handviewer Release:
    This release brings a new text based version of the handviewer. Notice in the top header section there is two new icons, one for changing font size and the other for switching between the tile mode and text mode. I would like to thank everyone particularly the guys in the sharktank group who gave a lot of feedback in molding this new version. Here is a screenshot of what the dark theme looks like:

Please note that this is part 1 of 2 regarding hand viewer improvements, were also doing some UI cleanup on the header and footer areas and improving the dropdown options to make them more compact and functional along with some other minor cleanup, we know lots of people were eager to get their hands on the new version asap so we decided to release this in two chunks. Here is a rough mock of what to expect

In the header we have improved page navigation which is much more compact and easier to read. Again we also have the text size and tile/text mode buttons.

In the footer we have the mark hand dropdown and first button on the right side is the copy to clipboard option, pressing this button will copy the last chosen format i.e 2+2, Pokerstrategy etc, clicking the right side will allow you to choose from the full list. The other 3 buttons are save to disk, replay hand and twitter hand.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post

What can i say? Bet turn.

Hi. Any update on
    HM-7824: Table Scanner - Partypoker cannot Open tables
    ?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chris101 View Post
    Hi. Any update on
    HM-7824: Table Scanner - Partypoker cannot Open tables
    ?
    Thanks.
    There is no recent update on that ticket so I can't give an ETA for it.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    This is an official release for 2.0.0.8056.
    Major Updates
    Licensing Update that enables HM2 to work offline....
    Thank you, this version works offline: Tested it a few minutes ago by cutting my internet connection, HM2 started as "normal"!
    With the previous (meanwhile no longer available) version 8052 this test failed.

this update wiped out my database, everything. not very happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by HM_user63 View Post
    Thank you, this version works offline: Tested it a few minutes ago by cutting my internet connection, HM2 started as "normal"!
    With the previous (meanwhile no longer available) version 8052 this test failed.
    Thank you for the positive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by napsus View Post
    this update wiped out my database, everything. not very happy with it
    That is very unlikely. We do not touch the databases or postgresql when updating HM2. If your database was damaged it was likely a matter of coincidence.

Make sure you have cleared all filters and date ranges. Try a full vacuum/reindex of the database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

Your database might be corrupt if clearing filters and a reindex doesn't help. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

*Try creating a new DataBase - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F

*Now import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Hand+Importing

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

*If the new DB seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

You will want to restore your most recent backup and/or import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and backup/restore any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.

*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+%28Ribbon%29

HM-8047 - Corrected: Hotkeys do not mark rush hands (Cash only)

Doesn't work for me (on FTP/Rush, that is). It does mark hands, but not the correct ones. F8 for mark previous hand just marked a hand 5 hands back. I pressed it when I had ATo just now, to test it. In the list of hands I have
    ATo, 82o, K5o, 42s, T5o, A2o -- and the A2o hand is the one that got marked, instead of the 82o hand.

So far, it hasn't marked the hand I wanted a single time.

F9 should work but F8 won't work most of the time because we have no way to be sure which of the most recent hands will be the one written to the file most recently. We have no way to know which hand was written last compared to the one you played last as the fast-folded hands are playing out in the background on tables we can't see. You may have fast-folded 3 hands for instance but the first one you folded 3 hands ago was written to file and not the last/previous hand yet.

hud/table finder doesn't work at all, I tried to go back to latest stable version, and it didn't fix the problem