2.0.0.8056 Official Release Feedback Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by poker nuuuts View Post
    hud/table finder doesn't work at all, I tried to go back to latest stable version, and it didn't fix the problem
    Which site/games? We need a lot more information to know if this is a user error or a known issue.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Please try our new Priority Support Tool for the 'HUD is not working' topic and send us the answers and requested files.

You can read more about the Priority Support Tool here

If that didn't solve your problems you can also do the following as it might help us identify what is causing your problems:

Please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

I play on 10 different sites, the problem is the same with all of them, I can see all my recent hands played in reports, but nothing shows up in the table finder, it is blank...Everything was working fine until I did the most recent update, nothing else was changed...WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS AND FIX HM2 WHEN I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER? WHY IS THERE NO SUCH THING AS LIVE SUPPORT OFFERED TO YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS? Trying to read through and learn all the shit on the site is like speaking Chinese to me...I don't have the time for all of this shit...I pay for a product I expect it to work...I have been a customer for almost 8 years and I honestly am pissed at myself for all of the time spent bothering with your shitty ass software...thank you for nothing as usual
    Last edited by poker nuuuts; 03-29-2014 at 07:54 AM.

I am sorry you are having problems but we can't really help without the log file at a minimum. Please follow the instructions above and send us the requested files so we can help you via email. If we can't solve your problems with email support we can schedule a remote support session to help you remotely but live support is not something we do.

Quote Originally Posted by poker nuuuts View Post
    hud/table finder doesn't work at all, I tried to go back to latest stable version, and it didn't fix the problem
    I also have the same problem, hud does not work in game, even reinstalling previous versions

Quote Originally Posted by alb View Post
    I also have the same problem, hud does not work in game, even reinstalling previous versions
    Please try the steps I suggested for the poster you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which site/games? We need a lot more information to know if this is a user error or a known issue.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Please try our new Priority Support Tool for the 'HUD is not working' topic and send us the answers and requested files.

You can read more about the Priority Support Tool here

If that didn't solve your problems you can also do the following as it might help us identify what is causing your problems:

Please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.