Cb paired flop IP (suite and hopefully end)

Default Cb paired flop IP (suite and hopefully end)

It seems like you cant send private message on this forum. Given you close the thread, i have to create an other thread to answer:

-When i make mistakes, i recognize them. I agree with the fact that you expect to be reported that kind of big bugs. Thats why i didnt report the first times i notice that.

However, it's a fact, there is a problem when you use quick select. I have no way to prove it. Just try yourself to create 20-30 definitions by using quick select and making change about the note recipient or by adding actions.
    I spent the last 2 days on working with notecaddy (creating notes). Each day, i recreate notes after my work, and the same observation: stats which were working fines had been modficated without my consentment. I reformulate, definitions i didnt open were changed.
    I suspect the modifications done when you use the quick select affect sometimes other definitions. Hopefully, its not always the case.

You can consider this to be an isolated problem or thought i have nothing better than do than troll the support. Or may be for some reason, this would be a bug that just affect my computer (?!)
    Those possibilities seems unlikely.
    Anyway, if you want to be blind and close the thread again, its your call.

-Yeah people call it utg. Even in 4max, we can call it co as utg. But i want fiable stats. What is the interest of a defintion vs utg if it takes in consideration times where vilain opens as the first to talk in mp and co?
    I mean, this is just wrong, people has different opening ranges ep-mp-co.

I can deal with that. I just point out what he seems to me like an aberration.

-I attached my Fvc4b. What i would like: open raise, no call, 3b, no cold call, cold 4b, player who 3b fold. In my definition i dont see the way to separate the or and the player who 4b.

If want me to stop saying there are bugs in notecaddy, the best way is to fix those bugs...no threaten me. For example, why have we to recreate all our notes when you add definitions to make it work correctly?
    By the way, the main reason people use notecaddy, is that we have no choice if we want more than the basics stats in hem2. I totally agree with your last sentence.

Regards,

SpS_Zen.

ps: I'm using notecaddy 2.4.12.8
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned

I guess the problem with your previous post wan't the content but the way you wrote it. You have 0 communication skills, were acting like an a'hole and got called out on that.

Those possibilities seems unlikely.
    What's even more unlikely is that there is a bug in NoteCaddy that out of thousands users only effects you.

I attached my Fvc4b. What i would like: open raise, no call, 3b, no cold call, cold 4b, player who 3b fold. In my definition i dont see the way to separate the or and the player who 4b.
    How about giving them a different player label?

If want me to stop saying there are bugs in notecaddy
    You should learn that not everything you disagree with is a bug. It's not like the earth turns around you.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Just a disclaimer, HossendeHaai is a customer not a NC programmer. He is free to post what he feels without censorship as is everyone

He is right about the player labels. On the bottom left of the action screen you can specify any label to differentiate players. For example if you want the open raiser and the 4 bettor to be the same person, you would specify the same label for both actions. The label can say whatever you want it to say. For example "Raise/4bettor". If you want to enforce it being a different person you would put different labels for each action
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by HossendeHaai View Post
    What's even more unlikely is that there is a bug in NoteCaddy that out of thousands users only effects you.

How about giving them a different player label?

You should learn that not everything you disagree with is a bug. It's not like the earth turns around you.

- Agree

- Thanks, awesome it works

- Really? You want to give me life lessons without any basis? Are you sure you want to go on this way?

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Just a disclaimer, HossendeHaai is a customer not a NC programmer. He is free to post what he feels without censorship as is everyone

He is right about the player labels. On the bottom left of the action screen you can specify any label to differentiate players. For example if you want the open raiser and the 4 bettor to be the same person, you would specify the same label for both actions. The label can say whatever you want it to say. For example "Raise/4bettor". If you want to enforce it being a different person you would put different labels for each action
    Thanks, the definition works !