Including Identicle BB VPIP/PFR Grid in Hud Popup as HM1

Default Including Identicle BB VPIP/PFR Grid in Hud Popup as HM1

Couldn't find this anywhere, I want the same grid popup in hm1 that shows the vpip/pfr by position and stack size on the hud by just hovering the mouse over it and not having to click additional buttons. Is this possible?

It is a bit different in HM1. You have to assign it to a stat in the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Selected Stat > Popup > TrnyStackSize

Make sure you have the HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings > [ ] 'Click for stat popup' disabled.

Is there a way to import the simplified looking version from hm1? Or can I edit the one in hm2 to look more like the one in hm1? I much prefer having just a simple "/" to separate the vpip/pfr for each category over having a new cell for each. It just takes up too much room and makes it much more difficult to read.

Unfortunately I don't think this is possible as the HM1 popup was a hard-coded popup and not a .pop file like the other HM1 popups that can be imported in the popup designer were.

Ok but I should be able to edit the hm2 one right? I just want to condense the size of it by putting in "/" To reduce the number of cells. I obviously see that you can edit each popup but I'm not experienced editing them and don't know if I'm able to do the kind of editing i'm looking for.

Yes, it can be edited like any other popup but I am not sure exactly how it would be done either as I don't do any popup editing myself. I am not sure how much you can get it to look exactly the same either since the HM2 popup shows sample sizes unlike the HM1 popup.

I've tried to get used to the new popup, but it just is so much harder to digest. I don't understand why the original chart wasn't included in hm2. Granted the new one gives you more levels of information, but just stare at both of the pictures you posted and look how much quicker and easier it is to gather information in the original.

Is there a way to have, or can there be an improvement to make sample size inclusion optional?
    Last edited by bballwiz; 04-27-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Make sample size optional is a very interesting suggestion.

Or at least we should have a BB VPIP/PFR Grid popup without sample sizes, so it looks less cluttered and more like the HM1 popup.

I've written this up as a feature request HM-8239. I've added your email address to the ticket.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here