TN2, save current hand option problem

Default TN2, save current hand option problem

hey,

using Tn2 for few months and working rly good so fat, but new feature ( save current hand) doesn't work for me at stars, and i would love to use it.

-i have clicked option, saving hand historys at stars
    -tryed few hotkeys to save current hands and none work

main problem is, i can save current hands when im playing at full tilt poker (in above screen, these few hands saved are from ftp only, none from stars. I tryed saving hands at any tournament / cash table and none work)

like here, from some 11$+r tournament
    Image - TinyPic - bezpłatny hosting obrazów, udostępnianie zdjęć i hosting filmów wideo

pls help me fix this

Hi,

How are you saving the hand? Are you simply just clicking on the table and clicking the save current hand history?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

not sure what you mean,
    like here: http://i60.tinypic.com/b3sr60.jpg i have hotkey " K "

during thehand im clicking thishotkey, and after end of this hand, i shold have single hand history file from this hand in this directory file (in screen), it does works but only at ftp, dont know why but savings hands at stars doesnt work but table ninja 2 saying in logs, that it is saving them but they dont show up in folder ( i have all files unhiden etc)

Hi,

This works for me, Please email me at support@tableninja.com to arrange a tv session.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback