Purchasing Holdem Manager 2

Default Purchasing Holdem Manager 2

I've recently been using a trial serial for HEM2 that i got from Fozzy, but it ran out so i think i'll just go ahead and purchase it. What's the best/quickest way to do it? I'll be using Skrill by the way.

When i try to load up HEM2, it just says that there's no serial associated with my HEM2 and it auto closes. I pressumed that i would be able to load it and them go through the program to buy it and then enter the serial?

What way will i do it, and will the code be auto associated with my HEM2 when i try to load it again?

Thanks

hem2.JPG

I see i can purchase HEM2 through my HoldemManager account. I have HEM1 Professional Holdem and Omaha Version. If i UPGRADE to HEM2, will i still have a working version of HEM1 that will remain active?

I.E, i don't particularly play omaha anymore, so i would like to just upgrade to HoldemManager Pro version because i only play Holdem Tournaments these days.

Edit - I just went ahead and purchased it and it loaded ok for me. Hopefully it runs ok too
    Last edited by Flushdraw888; 03-19-2014 at 12:56 PM.

For other sales related questions, contact sales@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here