TN2 ends registring - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hi Guys

When you say sensei pauses do you actually see the resume button?

I have again tested your issue with sensei, I played for 1hr and 50 minutes and not once did sensei pause, However i did notice that the number of cycles was incorrect. I have notified the developers on both issues.

The latest ticket on this is HM-8108 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject 'Notify me when HM-8108 is resolved' and i will add your email to be notified.

In the mean time if you want to roll back to 2.2.203 here is the link http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.203.msi
    Last edited by sideshow; 03-21-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Yes, I see the resume button!
    What I don't understand is why 2.2.203 works very well for me and 2.2.214 don't.

Hi DukeDoom

Did you send your log files to support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Yes, I already send them in a dropbox file. I have deleted now but I assume you've already saw them because someone answered me. However the responses are very random and somethimes not related to what I've asked. I understand you are all very busy with all your costumers, no problem.
    When I started to use version 2.2.203 I deleted eveything in PASG file.

Hi,

Ok no problem, We think we know what is causing this and we would like to arrange a tv session, Is this something you would be interested in?

a for me itS OK

I don't know how to use this team viewer and I don't speak english very well. This is not something you can explain me by mail?

So is it now working ok for you Poporella?

no i use the old release, that is working

ya sure email me at sosMsos@hotmail.com