TN2 ends registring - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hi Guys

I have tested your issue and played with sensei for 30 minutes and no issues it didn't pause etc, Can you all send me your logs to support@tableninja.com

Before sending the logs reproduce the issue, and note the following

*The time the issue occurred
    *How many minutes sensei was running for before it happened

I will then review the logs and send them to the developer to resolve.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

it happens after about an hour of play or so.

the issue with TN1 sensei happens about after 4hours of play

log files:
    File-Upload.net - TableNinja-logs.v2.rar

There are a lot of error messages i just recognized, since i only use the sensei of TN2 they dont touch me.

where are now the fcking downgrade versions -> 2.2.203 i need this otherwise, tomorrow grind will be horrible.

Hi Poperella

From looking at your logs i see the following error Could not find PS user.ini at C:\Users\poporella\AppData\Local\Pokerstars.test\u ser.ini

This means TN2 does not recognize the type of PS (.eu, .com, etc) your software is, which leads to lots of problems, crashes, etc.

Possible problems:
    1. you have PS installed at a non-standard location
    2. you're using ',' as your decimal separator ("2,500" means two and a half)
    3. you've installed PS long long time ago (not sure?), maybe reinstalled over the old .com version?

Solutions:
    1. I have uninstalled and re-installed PS, but it TN2 recognizes everything correctly.
    2. This should not be an issue, we've tested this quite a lot, and it should work correctly
    3. This might actually be the problem you're experiencing. Please go to :
    C:\Poker\PokerStars, and see if you have something like: "Uninstall PokerStars.<client_type>.lnk", for instance "Uninstall PokerStars.eu.lnk"
    If you installed PS over an older (.com maybe?) version of PS, I might find something like "Uninstall Pokerstars.lnk", and this can lead me to think you have a .com client - which you clearly don't, and while I try to look for the settings, I cannot find them.

Additional Notes:
    It's very hard to realize which PS client you're running - note that each PS client keeps its setting somewhere like "C:\Users\john\AppData\Local\PokerStars.<clien t>" - linking the two together is not an easy task.
    Here's what we do now: I find the type of the PS client, by reading the "Uninstall..." name (the last 2 letters).
    Therefore, if you have an extra "Uninstall PokerStars.lnk" in there, this will probably mess up with TN2's recognizing the correct PS client.

Please try the above and if the problem persists let me know here is the downgrade link http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.203.msi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

i had reinstalled PS when i first tried TN2, because someone suggested this before. Thus The older .com version and the old folders dont exist anymore.

though i use the Pokerstars. com lobby theme instead of the EU theme recently, (cause i hate to see the blue EU flag with the 12 Stars LOL)

here Pokerstars. eu folder:
    Gyazo - da8b45d0c54efae418492e3a52175571.png

User directory (the Ps. TEST folder is empty)
    Gyazo - 21610ff7b545b92c3c443ed16caa0e50.png

So, I use pokerstars.com and I have the same problem. Obviously is something wrong with TN2. poporella uses pokerstars.eu and I use pokerstars.com.

30 minutes is not enough. I think I'm not going to unistal the client and I already sent the logs to support before. Configure the client takes too long and I could messed everything like tagged players and hand histories. Now I only have logs of version 2.2.203 because I deleted everything.
    How you can explain that 2.2.203 version is fine and 2.2.214 has this issues?
    The only thing I dont really like in 2.2.203 is the sit out because it takes too long to sit you back in and sometimes you lose 2-3 hands in a 5 handed table, something that is already improved in the latest version, too bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDoom View Post
    The only thing I dont really like in 2.2.203 is the sit out because it takes too long to sit you back in and sometimes you lose 2-3 hands in a 5 handed table, something that is already improved in the latest version, too bad for me.
    Tip: only use the $4 TN2 for autoreg, and StarsHelper for the rest. I already installed the older version of TN2

Quote Originally Posted by poporella View Post
    Tip: only use the $4 TN2 for autoreg, and StarsHelper for the rest. I already installed the older version of TN2
    You are probably right, however it's already paid. Using this 3 months with bugs... They should extend my subscription for a couple of months, just saying.
    Last edited by DukeDoom; 03-20-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Hi Guys

Ok i will play for a bit longer today at least 1.5hr and see again if i can reproduce.