Tower torneos (888)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Tower torneos (888)

Hello I play in tournaments tower room that belongs to me cares holdemmanager 888 and the first hand but there is no way to continue importing, hm supports this skin? what is my problem?

I've seen that uses different symbols to 888

sorry my english

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8092: Tower Torneo (888 skin) hands do not import

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8092: Tower Torneo (888 skin) hands do not import

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    thanks i wait

We noticed some odd issues with the hands the original customer sent us that are causing his problems so we need some info from you and him and we need you to send us some hands.

Do the hand histories on your computer have the blinds shown with commas or decimals?

What is your Windows > Control Panel > Region and Language > Format: option set to?

If you change it to English does the comma in the blinds change to a decimal/period?

Is the software completely in English? Is there a separate hand history language option in the software?

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

hello, i am having the same issue, i changed the language from portuguese to spanish but still doesnt import hands normally in some tables a few hands are imported, in other tables none, in some tables the hud displays normally in others or dont display or it starts to display later. Also tried to add a new hand history folder manually but the path to the folder is never added to the ones auto detected.
    I am using windows 8.
    Did you already found a solution for this issue?
    Please notify me also or contact me if you already have a solution or tell me what i should do to try to fix the problems.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by regueira View Post
    hello, i am having the same issue, i changed the language from portuguese to spanish but still doesnt import hands normally in some tables a few hands are imported, in other tables none, in some tables the hud displays normally in others or dont display or it starts to display later. Also tried to add a new hand history folder manually but the path to the folder is never added to the ones auto detected.
    I am using windows 8.
    Did you already found a solution for this issue?
    Please notify me also or contact me if you already have a solution or tell me what i should do to try to fix the problems.
    Thanks
    The language must be in English in general but that won't help with this problem until we fix the problem caused by their recent hand history changes.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8092 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

same problem on Lotos Poker after yesterday's software update

I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Can I use a .ahk script to convert the hands spanish to english?

Theoretically yes... if you have a script that converts the Spanish formatting into English formatting--> HoldemManager will be able to import the handhistories.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here