HM2 HUD Repository

Exclamation HM2 HUD Repository

Players across the globe are now able to share HM2 HUD’s and HUD popups with ease. No need to upload images because the tool auto generates images for the HUD and HUD popups on the fly! Stats are displayed in text next to the HUD you are looking at. You can even mouse over HUD stats to see what they are.

You should see a 'Download HUD' link at the top of the forums/site.

Simply click that link and login then you can browse available HUDs and upload your own.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Players across the globe are now able to share HM2 HUD’s and HUD popups with ease. No need to upload images because the tool auto generates images for the HUD and HUD popups on the fly! Stats are displayed in text next to the HUD you are looking at. You can even mouse over HUD stats to see what they are.

Simply click that link and login then you can browse available HUDs and upload your own.

is it good investment... 200$ for it ,,, i doing with 50$-500$ for half night... the problem its not stopping ...

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

So i making 50$ in pokerroom 500$ and if i invest on HUD my profit will raise it even if i dont know nothing about what i buy... ? Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherkeza View Post
    So i making 50$ in pokerroom 500$ and if i invest on HUD my profit will raise it even if i dont know nothing about what i buy... ? Is that correct?
    This is not necessarily true. Stats provide you with data. You still need to be able to interpret it and apply the correct conclusions to the hand.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)