HUD - count of hands

Default HUD - count of hands

I have a question. The HUD from HM2 is always displaying a hand less to the actual hand. For example in Session Summary there are 24 hands shown and on the HUD only 23. I have a second tool "tournament indicator" which shows also the data for hand 24.

So there is a difference from -1 hand of HUD to actual data and info in the main hm2 window.

Is this a fault or is this normal with HM2?
    Last edited by CPT Fusion; 03-13-2014 at 08:08 AM.

We read the hands from the previous hand history. I am not sure how TI works but the HM2 HUD should match the Active Session > Session Summary if all of the HUD filters are set to default.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD.

Make sure that your HUD Options > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and the HUD Options > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

See these FAQs for more info:
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...7D+HUD+Filters
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...nament+Filters

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Yeah, thx, I changed the "Min samples" to 0 and now the HUD is in synchonization with the main window.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Thank you!

I can imagine there are customers with the same problem, because in my HM2 the "Min samples=2" was the default value in every HUD...