Cannot move Table to active slot All slots are taken

Default Cannot move Table to active slot All slots are taken

I use Ninja Layout with one stack and THREE active Table aside slots

But Tableninja uses only ONE of these slots (the first)! When it tries to automatically move another table to the second slot it displays the message:

"Cannot move Table to active slot All slots are taken"

But the other two slots are always empty!

When I manually use Set Table aside buttons to move a table to second or third slot it works perfectly.

But whenNinja layout tries to set a table aside,
    it works only with the first slot . The other tables gives me the error message "All slots are taken" but there are two more slots always empty

WHen I press "edit" to Ninja layout I see the three table aside active slots, but layout uses only the first

Why?

It seems like a bug.
    Last edited by fountouris; 03-11-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Hi,

Are you using Ninja tile layout? If so then this does not require table aside slots, It does this by itself, So when you fold on a table it will go out of stack, If you have setup table aside slots and they are in the way of Ninja tile then this is why you are getting that error, Please move the table aside slots to a location where it will not interfere or remove them completely.

We are working on improving Ninja tile layout so you can choose where the tables go to but for now the layout starts in the top Left corner of your screen and all tables with action go to the right of it and so on.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Ok. That solved the probllem. I removed the table aside slots and now Ninja Layout uses the space on the screen to put the tables there.

But I have one more problem with Ninja Layout.

I want to use Ninja Layout on my LAPTOP with 17 inch monitor, 1600χ900 screen resolution .

In my laptop I can have 4 tables on the screen but the tables are a little OVERLAPPING. I don't want to resize the tables to smaller to have not overlapping tables, because I use a lot of stats in my HUD and small fonts and if I make the tables not overlapping, then it is impossible for me to have 4 tables on screen and read the HUD.

I don't have any problem with a little OVERLAPPING and keep my tables BIG enough because pokerstars and any online poker room have all the tables with a lot of background empty space at the top and at the buttom . So I want to use 4 overlapping tables.

But Tableninja Layout doesn't support overlapping tables.

Now when I press "Rearrange" to Ninja Layout , it displays only one window and ask me to set the size.

I want Ninja Layout "Rearrange" button to display the same screen as "CUSTOM LAYOUT" and there I want to rearrange my windows like CUSTOM LAYOYT, and I want Ninja Layout to use these window positions to put the tables aside there and don't divide the screen size one basic window size like it does now to find the screen slots.

This change is easy to be done, since the work is already done to CUSTOM LAYOUT. I want to use CUSTOM LAYOUT with NINJA LAYOUT functionallity. Or NINJA layout with custom layout rearrange option screen.

In my 17 inch laptop I can have 4 tables on screen with CUSTOM layout (using overlapping tables ) but with Ninja Layout I can have only 2 tables on screen , because Ninja layout currently doesn't allow overlapping tables.

If this change is done, then I could play easily 12 tables in my laptop using Ninja layout.
    4 will be displayed on screen and 8 will be hidden on the stack. When playing 12 tables , 4 active tables are enough.

So this fix I suggest to Ninja Layout, could help anyone to do the "impossilble"¨:

TO PLAY VERY EASILY without any inconvience, with clear big windows on screen, 12 or 16 tables on a laptop with 17 inch monitor. 4 tables on screen, one with the stack and one table on the top, and three a little bit overlapping tables automatically putted aside from Ninja Layout.
    Last edited by fountouris; 03-11-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

In regards to your suggestion, As stated we will be improving Ninja Tile layout, I will update you here once them changes have being made.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback