Custom betsizes

Thread: Custom betsizes

Default Custom betsizes

Hello

I used TN 1 for a while and im now getting started with TN 2.
    TN1 had a feature were I could create preset betsizes.

So lets say I play 6max and want to bet 3bb from UTG and UTG +1. 2,5 from CO, 2bb from Btn and 3,5bb from SB.
    I also want to 3bet to 80% of the pot in position and 110% pot out of positon as a default.

Is this not longer possible?

Thanks

Also something that would be very useful for heads up would be if there was a type box or something on the table were I could insert my open, 3bet and 4bet betsize.

So someone sits down and my standard strategy in HU would be to 2x preflop. It turns out that this player is a fish so I decide to start 3xing. It would be very usefull if I could just change the settings for that table to 3x pre so that I don't have to press the betslider every time. This would also make it easier to remember which betsize to use against which player.
    Lets say I play a reg on 2 tables, 1 fish and 1 semifish and that im using 3 different betsizes. In that case this feature would be very useful.

Hi,

Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.203.msi

Go to the experimental tab > enable Positional betting

Go to the betting tab > Click on The filter icon > click on positional betting

Please note that UTG and BTN is not there but we do have a ticket on this to add more positions, If you wish to be notified of when they are added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-8068 is resolved"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback