2.0.0.8007 Official Release Feedback Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chris101 View Post
    I was using 7995 for some time and never had any problems, only after upgrading to 8004 (and the downgrade to 7995).

One thing I discovered which may be helpful for debugging or helpful to others who encounter the same problem: Joining tables works just fine. Also if I am on the wait list for a table, an additional join will open that table without any problems. It is only the open table / double click that does not work.
    7995 was released Feb 15th but one of these tickets for the scanner problems was wrote in January and the other was created in December. I am not sure if it will work but you can try rolling back further from one of the older release threads in this forum.

Validation server is down !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quadcity View Post
    Validation server is down !!!!!!!!
    +1

SAME HERE all hm2 user cant play for hours!? WTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The HM registration servers were down for a few hours starting at 4AM GMT today. The problem was not resolved until the server was reset at 11 AM GMT.

We sincerely apologize for our delay in response to this situation. Specific protocols in place for alerts failed to happen coupled with an unfortunate few hour gap in coverage on our support desk that coincided with the time frame. We are working now to ensure that this does not occur again.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We are working now to ensure that this does not occur again.
    Why does HM not support an offline mode, like i.e. Steam does?

Quote Originally Posted by chris101 View Post
    Why does HM not support an offline mode, like i.e. Steam does?
    This is part of what we are working on to help ensure this isn't an issue again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is part of what we are working on to help ensure this isn't an issue again in the future.
    Great, thanks!

Default hud doesnt updates!

Hi, i m playing cash games, 6 max on pokerstars.
    After updating to the latest version of hm2, hud appears very late, after 2 or 3 rounds, after appearing the hud remains stagnant, players change hud doesnt.
    i tried all the things i found on these forums to fix the problem but it seems impossible.
    Pls help me out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by flavia View Post
    Hi, i m playing cash games, 6 max on pokerstars.
    After updating to the latest version of hm2, hud appears very late, after 2 or 3 rounds, after appearing the hud remains stagnant, players change hud doesnt.
    i tried all the things i found on these forums to fix the problem but it seems impossible.
    Pls help me out. Thanks!
    Are you playing normal tables or zoom tables? Are the hands showing up in the reports and does the hand time stamp in the reports match your windows

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ even if you don't play zoom - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ay+Money+Hands

Make sure that poker client is saving hands and HM2 is auto importing them - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Please try our new Priority Support Tool for the 'HUD is not working' topic.

You can read more about the Priority Support Tool here