Request for addition costum filter

Default Request for addition costum filter

Excuse my ignorance if this is an issue that's already worked on or that this function already exists and I did not find it.

What I would like to suggest is an additional filter when using 'Date Range' > 'costum' > 'Last xxx hands' I would like to beable to use 'last x hands' on a specific stake only i.e €1/2, $5/10. For now I can only filter to last xx hands OVERALL, which isn't what I want.

This would make analyzing by stake level much more effiecent, for players that grind multiple stakes.

Regards

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. I think this would require some sort of and/or option somewhere so it would probably not be very easy to implement. For now you will just need to modify the last X hands number or other date range filters when using the stakes filters in the More Filters > Basic Filters.

We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

yes. Only problem is that it doesnt quite work. For now, one has to guesstimate the "last xx hands" number in order to get to analyze desired number of hands per stake. It's a slow process, that's all.
    Anyway, thank you for taking the suggestion into consideration.

regards