Notes doesn't pop up

Default Notes doesn't pop up

Hi
    I recently experienced a problem with HM2 while playing. When I play and want to write a note nothing happens when I press the "Write note" button. I can write a note in the hand reviewer after playing a session but can't during one. Do you have solution? I have been able to write notes in live play before.

Thanks Steffen

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Close HM2.
    3) 'Cut' the following files, and 'Paste' them to a new folder such as your \Desktop. You want to move these files and not delete them, in case they are not the cause of the problem you can restore/replace them later:
    - Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable "Hide protected operating system files": http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    - W7 - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\prefs.xml and prefs.bak
    - XP - C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config\prefs.xml and prefs.bak
    4) Restart HM2
    5) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues