How to disable 'forced action required on active table'?

Default How to disable 'forced action required on active table'?

Hello,

I know the title is vague, that's because I don't really know how else to describe it heh. I suppose I'll start off by explaining how I utilize TN2. I should state that I reinstalled/purchased TN2 yesterday, so am trying to get the settings down right.

I play with a stack on the top left of screen (on pokerstars). I have two table aside slots to the right, and bottom right for tables that involve significant hands.

As it is now, as soon as a table comes up requiring attention, I'm unable to move to a different table. This leads to numerous mis-clicks and frustration. I'm also unable to open up hand histories or even check out an internet browser if I want, as the table is 'forced' to the top, making everything else impossible to do.

I'm sure there's a fairly simply fix to this, but I've googled and searched on the forums to no avail. I hope this is a complete noob question and all I have to do is tick off a couple boxes in TN2 and/or the pokerstars client.

I've also noticed there is a bit of a 'lag' between some actions - closing tables for example. In TN1, when I pressed the close table button, it happened immediately - now there's a significant pause before doing some actions. I've noticed other people seem to have noticed a similar thing in other threads I've read while trying to resolve the previous issue.

Thanks a bunch for your time, any help is much appreciated.

edit: I should clarify. When a table requires action, I'm unable to 'activate' another table to make it the active table to snap it back to the stack.
    Last edited by devon06atX; 03-06-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: additional problem

Hi,

1) Are you using stack layout in TN2 or in PS?
    2) In the manual Table section remove everything apart from the first one as this can't be changed
    3) In the stealing focus from other applications change this to do nothing
    4) I would suggest using Table Under the mouse rather than table in foreground this way only the table that is under the mouse is the active table, so if you are at a table in the stack and want to go to a table in the aside slot you can just bring your mouse to that table and it will be the active table.

Let me know if these settings help
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I was using the stack layout in TN2.

I followed your instructions, and I'm now able to snap the table asides back to the main stack when the mouse is over it, thanks for that suggestion.

I noticed you (or another green name) mention in another similar thread that the ability to click on a table to make it the 'active table' (as you can in TN1) will be coming out in the next release - I'm curious if you have any idea when that will be?

I'm not sure if I have OCD or something, but having to use the mouse-over table just to snapback a table that doesn't require immediate action is very tilting. I'd just like this program to be able to do what TN1 did, ya know?

Also, I'm wondering if you guys are aware of the 'pause' between some actions in table ninja? I'm referring to the previously mentioned example where it takes 1-2 seconds for tables to close after clicking on the close table hotkey - this was instantaneous in TN1.

The pause before executing isn't huge or anything (although somewhat surprising), but the inability to click on a table and make it the active table is quite disappointing.

edit: I found a better workaround than the 'table under mouse' suggestion. All I did was disable the 'popup table whenever action is required' box in TN2 and then enabled that option in the pokerstars client. Working fine now.
    Last edited by devon06atX; 03-06-2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: solution

Hi,

1) What version are you using? In the latest version if you have a table out of stack in the set table aside slot you can manually click on that table and that will get the manually clicked table frame, Then if other tables popup they will not steal focus but you need to cycle to first in line to resume the layout see this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-59-a.html

Also see my screenshot, with these exact settings i am able to manually click on any table out of stack

popuptable.PNG

2) Also if you have just one table out of stack you can enable the following option in cycling/table aside "Allow a single table in the Set table aside slot same as it was in TN1" This means that no matter what table is the target table, once you click the table aside slot hotkey then the table that is in that slot will go back to the current layout, IE the table that is in the aside slot does not need to be the target table in order to send it back to the current layout.

3) Yes we have already notified the developers on this to improve and speed up some features as they were in TN1.

If you don't understand anything or it is not clear please let me know and i will be more than happy to do a tv session with you to show you that everything you are looking for is working and show you how it works.
    Last edited by sideshow; 03-07-2014 at 09:01 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

The new beta version seemed to have fixed it all up. I didn't even know about the option 'I want beta updates' under set up.

As always, thanks for the outstanding help.

Cheers

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.