Keyboard functions don't work properly with Table Ninja 2

Default Keyboard functions don't work properly with Table Ninja 2

Hello,

Allot of functions of my keyboard don't work while i am using TN2.

I need some help to get it work normally.

Thx!

Hi,

They don't work on TN2 or they don't work when you are in other programs/Applications?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

The problem only occurs when using TN2.

Like my f and backspace key don't work while using TN2. But when i shut off TN2 they work fine again.

Hi,

It sounds like you have these keys used as hotkeys in TN2, and are set to Global, In this case i would suggest you use Hotkeys that you wouldn't use normally or when you are typing in skype etc or in another application then you can simply disable the hotkeys and type then enable the hotkeys again.

Please see this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-20-a.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thank you for the effort.

Did this solve your issue?

Yes it did, thanks again.

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.