How can I get rid of my new update?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How can I get rid of my new update?

Updated and have pretty much stopped using my HUD while playing at stars. The seating problem - yes, I have seen the thread and done ALL the fixes suggested. I have only PS.EU installed. On some tables, it gives me stats, and they, after 1-2 hands freeze and never change. So if after 10 minutes if I have 3 new players, I still see the old players stats - which doesent matter since it is frozen anyway. Now, on other tables, at the same time, the HUD runs (semi) normal. I no longer see my stats, and, yes, I do have it optioned to show hero stats. I try to play and either stop the HUD or just stop playing.

tl;dr cliffs.... Can I undo the update? It was working fine before. And on top of it all, I followed the suggestion to delete my .ini file cause of preferred seating bug, and all my stars prefs are gone, and the problem with the HUD is unchanged.

Very unhappy.

There is always a rollback link to the last official build in the stickied thread for the current release or beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...se-thread.html

Here is a direct rollback link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

We have the pokerstars seating issue fixed internally but we are having problems with our build server so I am not sure how long it will be until the next beta is released with the fix.

Thanks Fozzy. I didnt realize it was that simple. I will use the link now.

FYI, as I mentioned, I am having other issues than only the seating thing. I have at least one table that does not work, meaning it loads stats and then freezes, so I have stats after 1-2 hands then it stays there. The other tables work. I am speaking of poker stars. And I no longer see my stats. I like to know how the table sees me, and it just wont work. But I will use the rollback, and hope all is as it was, which was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fletchdad View Post
    Thanks Fozzy. I didnt realize it was that simple. I will use the link now.

FYI, as I mentioned, I am having other issues than only the seating thing. I have at least one table that does not work, meaning it loads stats and then freezes, so I have stats after 1-2 hands then it stays there. The other tables work. I am speaking of poker stars. And I no longer see my stats. I like to know how the table sees me, and it just wont work. But I will use the rollback, and hope all is as it was, which was fine.
    Please try the Table Finder - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a HUD error report.

Installed the rollback link, now have 2.0.0.7990 installed, same problems.... I will do screenshots and send a HH later this week. There is a LOT of screwy stuff. Maybe I should just make a 3 minute vid as well (?) so you can see the freezing in action....., as wel as the other stuff. Player names wrong, table history wrong, it is just a mess.

Can I just uninstall HEM2 and install a version from 6-8 months ago? I say this cause I once had problems after an update and have not updated since 6-8 months, cause it was working fine. Somehow I had a brain fart and forgot my "dont fix it if it is working" attitude I try to keep.

My bad. Had I simply looked in the forums I would have stayed clear of the update.

EDIT: I found the previous versions. I will try with them.
    Last edited by Fletchdad; 03-03-2014 at 05:21 AM.

We should have a new build out some time this week for the pokerstars seating issues, once we get our build server fixed, and hopefully that will also solve your other problems.

Video is certainly better than a screen shot for this type of problem. If you do a video try to open the windows clock adjustment options in the video so we can see the second hand and send us the log file. This helps us to narrow down which part of the log file we need to look at.

If you continue to have problems on one/some tables:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a short video using TechSmith | Jing, Free Screenshot and Screencast Software or Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing.
    - if the video is too big for email you can share it via screencast, dropbox, or filedropper, and send us a link to watch it.
    - try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock (right-click the windows clock > adjust date/time > keep the clock with the seconds hand in the video) and poker client lobby clock in the video
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - and your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

OK, Fozzy, I can do that. I have camtasia already, or is the format from the SW you mentioned above better?

Maybe by the time I get around to making a vid the new build will make it unnecessary...

One can hope..:-)

Thanks for the quick responses.

That is fine, just save as wmv.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I am going to do a vid today. I am not sure I understand the clock. I cant find a clock in the Active sessions tab or reports tab. But I think you might mean the actual clock from my OS, which is windows 7. I will put that clock in, with second hand. I hope that is what you meant.

I used the rollback link and also tried some other even older builds of HEM2, but the problems were identical on every platform. So I am back to the latest version, which I will run in the vid.

Update, and I feel a bit silly......

Somehow my save HH in stars was off..... so that was the source of the problems, other than seating. Sorry for that. I guess with an update it was turned off, although I dont remember having to manually check that in the past......

So anyway, since the seating is all that is still not working, I will wait for the new build and not make a vid. And I am very sorry for not checking the HH import earlier. It was importing 2 hands and the stats were popping up, so since it was importing I didnt think to check stars import function. I has HH for the games, but only 2 hands per table.

Anyway, accept my apologies. I thought the instant HH function was supposed to stay in poker stars even after an update.....