Cash graph not updating

Default Cash graph not updating

I won a good sized hand last night after a big downswing but it isn't showing on my cash graph.

I can see the hand in the bottom half of the main window and view it in the replayer but also can't see the profit from the session in the sessions section above

thanks

Can you see the hand if you set the date filter to ALL HANDS?
    Yesterday was March 1, so if your date filter was set to TODAY, or THIS MONTH, it may not show up, if the time stamp of the hand is wrong.

Also check your time adjustment settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Did everything you said, but nothing changed. Then I changed the date setting to, This Year' and the hand suddenly appeared on the graph! Then changed it back to 'All dates' and it is still there. So don't know what was going on there, but it is all sorted!

Thanks

And just to say I have been trialling Pokertracker4 and HM2 for last 3 weeks and much prefer HM2, which I will be purchasing today. Find it much easier to use and love the replayer and also it is down to the excellent support from you guys!

Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Can you see the hand if you set the date filter to ALL HANDS?
    Yesterday was March 1, so if your date filter was set to TODAY, or THIS MONTH, it may not show up, is the time stamp of the hand is wrong.

Also check your time adjustment settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment

That is odd. Thanks for letting us know what solved it for you, even though it was such an odd solution, and thank you for the compliments.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.