Hud doesn't work in 888 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you don't play on LuckyAce try rolling back to 7990 while we work on a proper solution based on the hud reports you are sending - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Anyone that is having problems with 7995: can you please tell us which version number your poker client is?

There is a known bug #8026 that if you ever played snap tables and have their hand histories in your auto import folder the HUD won't work on non-snap tables so please try clearing the auto import folder to be sure this is not causing your problems.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Fozzy, here my 888 poker version

Subefotos.com - Comparte rapidamente tus fotos

sry i cant help you to fix this because my english suck

but i am waiting for fix

Hi,

Can someone with the issue please use the hud reporting tool, once you sent the report please post here what your email address is (or a partial if you dont want to share full email) and well search for the report, this will be quite helpful in resolving it

Here is instructions on how to use the tool and please also reference the pacific version number you are using and the pacific skin name
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

version: p-1-en-4-6.14-0-15

and the moving of the files from the auto import folders works

thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Anyone that is having problems with 7995: can you please tell us which version number your poker client is?

There is a known bug #8026 that if you ever played snap tables and have their hand histories in your auto import folder the HUD won't work on non-snap tables so please try clearing the auto import folder to be sure this is not causing your problems.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.
    Hi, there were a bunch of snaptables/tourneys in the history folder, after removing them, i got a hud on some tables (definitely no hud on 6max super turbo sng, so far)

my 888 version is
    p-1-en-4-6.14-0-15

I will try going back to 7990 now

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you don't play on LuckyAce try rolling back to 7990 while we work on a proper solution based on the hud reports you are sending - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Yes this worked for me!
    Thanks

Our developers were able to narrow down the cause of the problem and the ffix will be in our next release along with the poker stars seating preferences fix. Unfortunately we are having problems with our build server right now so I can't give an ETA for how much longer that will take.