AlphaHUD stats bug
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default AlphaHUD stats bug

Hey,
    I have a question concerning the AlphaHud. I've probably found some kind of a bug. I've already contacted MachtiSonni, but he doesnt know how to fix it. What I'm talking about is that the stats behind the 3bet popup are devided into 2 lines and I don't know why. I want them to be in 1 line. I'm sending a screenshot of the problem as an attachement. Thank you for response.devided_stats.png

No direction but to trust the final destination

No idea why it happens (very rare) but clicking file->reset notes will clear it right up
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hmm, there is not anything else you can advise? It's pretty annoying to reset and recreate notes 3 times a week.

3 times a week? Where did you get that from?
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I need to recreate notes once in a while, then it's ok for a few days, but after that it's a mess again. It's not unusual that, for instance, the stats behind the 3bet popup EP are displayed in more than 2 lines. Doesn't matter how many hands I have on a player. Looks like this bug happens randomly.

HM2 Shark Tank Member MachtiSonni's Avatar

Hey there,

I had the same issue when testing AlphaHUD with the new beta. I was using a rather big database with about 500k hands. Notes were divided into several groups then. I'm not at my home computer until 22nd April so I can't replicate the issue until then.

Could this be some kind of a filtering issue? Where NoteCaddy applies stack-size or nro. of players-filters where not applicable? Or something just not working when HM2 tries to use NC-popups?

Is there a way to create helpful logfiles? It'll be trickier since we're dealing with an issue which probably has to do with HM2 as much as NC.

Quote Originally Posted by MachtiSonni View Post
    Hey there,

I had the same issue when testing AlphaHUD with the new beta. I was using a rather big database with about 500k hands. Notes were divided into several groups then. I'm not at my home computer until 22nd April so I can't replicate the issue until then.

Could this be some kind of a filtering issue? Where NoteCaddy applies stack-size or nro. of players-filters where not applicable? Or something just not working when HM2 tries to use NC-popups?

Is there a way to create helpful logfiles? It'll be trickier since we're dealing with an issue which probably has to do with HM2 as much as NC.
    You mean the NC 2.5 beta? I was going to say that I think this issue would be solved permanently for 2.5 as the way the notes are updated has changed quite a bit.

Hey, I have the same issue in 2.5 beta. I use partitions to filter per number of players and for all players with a lot of hands it shows stats in 2 lines even if I reset notes. Don't know if it has problems with partitions or the amount of hands. I think I also created most of the definitions in new beta version( I think-need to test if older are having same issue). I haven't noticed this issue with previous versions of NC

Edit: Btw I don't have Alpha HUD, but the issue looks the same
    Last edited by Mystt; 04-23-2014 at 06:51 AM.

I just updated Hem2 and got back to previous version of NC. I can confirm that in this version I don't get ranges in 2 lines in the same HUD

Indeed the latest 2.5 beta has an issue with that. It is fixed for the next release but there are issues with the HEM installer build so it has been delayed