TOURNEYS in HM

Thread: TOURNEYS in HM

Default TOURNEYS in HM

I had a problem when i try to import a sit and go from Holdem manager to sng wizard. I have a stand alone sng wizard and when i try to import a sng from Holdem manager to sng wizard nothing happens, when i check the folder where my hands should be there are only .txt archives with CHAT CONVERSATIONS, where are my hands?
    It should be in c:\ HMArchive but there are only chat conversations.... Could somebody help me??

Thanks.

Please check your archive folder setting in the HM auto-import settings.

Usually the archive is organized in subfolders under c:\hmarchive. These subfolders are "year"\"month"\"day"

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please check your archive folder setting in the HM auto-import settings.

Usually the archive is organized in subfolders under c:\hmarchive. These subfolders are "year"\"month"\"day"
    Hi, that`s what i do, i check the subfolders and are organized like you said, but into the folders there are only -chat.txt documents with the chat conversations, then when i try to import to sng wizard nothing happens.....

Thanks

Which pokersite?
    Which gametype?
    Which HM version?
    Which operating system?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Which pokersite?
    Which gametype?
    Which HM version?
    Which operating system?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.
    Hi, I use windows xp, play sits and go full ring 9 players in full tilt poker and my hem version is 1.11.05e i checked the config file that you said to me and i have C:\Archivos de programa\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and i have two folders inside AUTORATE and PREFLOPRANGES i dont have any folder called holdemmanager. I cant find my sits i only have in C:\HMArchive\2011\day the chats conversations... so i cant use my sng wizard, any other suggestion??

thanks.

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by raglpa View Post
    Hi, I use windows xp, play sits and go full ring 9 players in full tilt poker and my hem version is 1.11.05e
    Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

i checked the config file that you said to me and i have C:\Archivos de programa\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and i have two folders inside AUTORATE and PREFLOPRANGES i dont have any folder called holdemmanager.
    We want the holdemmanager.config FILE, not folder.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
    - To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
    - Click this and attach the file.

I cant find my sits i only have in C:\HMArchive\2011\day the chats conversations... so i cant use my sng wizard, any other suggestion??

thanks.
    Please zip and email part of the recent archive folder, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com