Dumb questions about TN2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dumb questions about TN2

Hey guys,

Im noob so I was using TN1 and it was soooo simple that i just open it and then I was able to play
    Now TN1 is unsupported so I bought TN2 and its just a mess - i need to set up just a few things:

1.) When I have mouse on a table, border is red, also if i hover on any other table where im not in game, it gets table border in red. How to get it like this?
    2.) Im getting this error sentence or whatever it is and im tilted from that. How can I destroy this message? Link.
    3.) When im browsing in Firefox etc. and im in act on some table, it steals my mouse to the table - that tilts me alot.
    4.) Is there any instruction video, how to set up SNG sensei? It was soooooooooooooooo easy in TN1, now in TN2 im getting some error messages during testing settings...

Thank you so much,
    Martin
    Last edited by 0XEEr; 02-27-2014 at 08:12 PM.

1) Table control - Popup - select Table in Foreground mode
    2) http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.185.msi
    Please download this file and update TN2
    3) Table control - Popup - there is a drop-down box in the middle. Select another choice in it (to not steal focus)
    4) We do not have video about Sensei, but here is FAQ page
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...nsei+%28TN2%29
    and: Tn2 Sensei is easier to understand \ set than it was in TN1

What exactly is wrong in Sensei for you? With screens, plz

Thank for reply, but im unable to run 2.2.185 version after I installed it. It gives me classic Windows error, that the application is gonna be closed blabla... So I had to move back to 2.2.155. Running on Win8.
    Will take look on Sensei more and then I will post whats wrong thank you.

Hi,

Please post a screenshot of the error you got How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Here u go: Link

Please do the following

Go to C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\tableninjav2
    Move the following file to your desktop Keys_user.txt or it might just be called Keys_user
    Now delete the following folder tableninjav2 from C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming
    Then go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the following file PASG

Uninstall TN2 from your start > control panel

Now re-install using the following file http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.185.msi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Its woking now! thank you.

By the way, now the fonts are messed up, some sentences are unreadable : ( any tips how to fix it?

LINK 1, LINK 2

This is to do with your DPI settings on your PC, Please change the DPI to 100% and restart your PC this will resolve that issue

ok its fine now.
    will be testing tn2 these days so soon i will know, if its worth money

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.