Dumb questions about TN2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello, some more dumb question for you guys

1) How can I permanently remove hotkeys? Every time I turn them off, next time when I open TN2, its automatically ON.
    2) Why general annoyances (auto click im back) works so slow? Its not suitable for hyperturbo sngs, because every time I timed out, it takes like 5-10 seconds to click back. It should be instantly, otherwise Im unable to use that.
    3) My table gets red borders, when Im on act. Thats OK. But, when my tables are partly covered, I want to just hover on some table to get it revealed. Now I need to click on a table. I know its somewhere in options, but dunno where.

Thank you,

Hi,

1) You can't permanently disable the hotkeys, However i would suggest you remove all hotkeys that you don't use

2) Please try this
    A) Please make sure you have the latest version 2.2.133
    B) Please copy the following two lines

[tn2_settings]
    postpone_click_im_back=1

Go to the setup tab > import
    When you click on Import a new window will open, If you have copied the two lines above when that window opens you should see Successfully imported settings. And the Restart Table Ninja tab should be Red
    Please click restart Table Ninja and let us know if this works.

3) I assume you are using Table In foreground? If you want to to simply hover over another table other than the active one i suggest you use Table Under the mouse basicly Whatever table is under mouse, that is the table the hotkeys work on. If there is no table under the mouse, there is no active table. Again, the active table will have a frame around it (the "Target table" color).

If you also select "Bring table under mouse to Foreground", this will bring the table in foreground as well (you'll see it on top of all the other windows). If "Bring table under mouse to Foreground" is not selected, the active table is the table under mouse, even if the table is partially covered.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

2) It still takes some seconds to get autoclicked, so its same. Just tried it to get sitouted and then next hand i was still in sitout mode even i had to be in act.
    3) solved.

btw, im playing on PS.fr
    Last edited by 0XEEr; 02-27-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Hi,

For 2 can you go to the help tab > debug hotkey > assign a hotkey here

Reproduce the issue then hit the HOT key when it happens, then go to contact support > send logs to table ninja and send it to support@tableninja.com and i will review the log file.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback