Clicking Table HUD is not bringing my last hands up.

Arrow Clicking Table HUD is not bringing my last hands up.

Clicking the Table HUD does not bring up my last hands. If I click it a dozen times it will eventually come up but clicking it once has no effect on it.
    I'm playing speed poker on ipoker's betfair skin.

Is there anything I can do about this?

It's normal the 'last hands' doesn't work properly when playing Zoom/Rush/Speed/FastForward.

This is because the hands don't END in the order in which they START.
    (they can end in a completely different order, making the last hand winners useless)

We have a feature request ticket to change the last hand winner behaviour (where it doesn't look at the start of a hand, but when a hand finishes, but that hasn't been implemented yet)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It's not the order I'm bothered about it's quite easy to scroll and find the hand once the hand history windows opens. It's that the window isn't opening when I play on ipoker unless I click it a dozen times.

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
    3 - Update Logitech Setpoint - Support + Downloads: SetPoint - Logitech
    4 - Turn on Windows Aero in Display Settings.
    5 - Set desktop theme to basic or default

Please reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Afterwards, please make sure that you update windows completely. Keep checking to make sure that there are no more updates, until it shows twice, five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

If you have a dual monitor setup, or the tables turn black

Attachment 138282

by turning on AERO, Windows gives information which window is on which screen.
    (and if you have multiple windows open on one screen, it allows HoldemManager to track all windows simultaneously)

This fixes a bunch of graphic glitches that can otherwise occur.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here