Pokerstars Preferred Seating and HUD Placement Issues v7995+ - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hi. Yesterday i had the same problem so i come here and did what you guys said: deleted the users.ini file, set my preferencial seat in pokerstars, etc. When i go back the HM2 and clicked "site setup" it gives me an error and close HM. I sent the error report bue didn't get any email from HM support. I tried to uninstall and install HM2 again bue it looks the same. It still close when i click site setup and it still don't work in Pokerstars. I don't understand nothing about computers and programs, i really need help. Yesterday i spend hours trying to fix HM2 in vain.

Thank you. (sorry my english)

Please help. I spend money on HM2 and it is not right... This is your error and i really need HM2 to play today, is the anniversary of Sunday Million and all the other sundays... So i ask you to help me as quick as you can please.

it helped me when i go to pokerstars option and there choose prefered seat again

Quote Originally Posted by InesOrtins View Post
    Hi. Yesterday i had the same problem so i come here and did what you guys said: deleted the users.ini file, set my preferencial seat in pokerstars, etc. When i go back the HM2 and clicked "site setup" it gives me an error and close HM. I sent the error report bue didn't get any email from HM support. I tried to uninstall and install HM2 again bue it looks the same. It still close when i click site setup and it still don't work in Pokerstars. I don't understand nothing about computers and programs, i really need help. Yesterday i spend hours trying to fix HM2 in vain.

Thank you. (sorry my english)
    Quote Originally Posted by InesOrtins View Post
    Please help. I spend money on HM2 and it is not right... This is your error and i really need HM2 to play today, is the anniversary of Sunday Million and all the other sundays... So i ask you to help me as quick as you can please.
    I am looking at your emailed crash logs now and will reply shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by BluffCaaLL View Post
    it helped me when i go to pokerstars option and there choose prefered seat again
    Thank you for letting us know what helped you. We should have a new build out some time this week with a improvement for this behavior. We are having issues with our build server or it would have been released already.

Quote Originally Posted by BluffCaaLL View Post
    This didn't help me, neither did any other "solution" in this thread. I play both in Stars.eu and Stars.fr, as does thousands of other players too in Europe. How can you make these "features" which cause wdespread problems and doesn't fix anything, then make some half-wit "solution" which doesn't help anything. This costs us players lots of money to watch your ridiculous action, so you should INSTANTLY come up with real solution.

As a paying customer I DEMAND that you stop this ridiculous way how you piss on your customers face. Last time you did take some update in major Sunday, now this. Have you learn nothing? This should have never passed betatesting, and when it did you should have corrected it ASAP.

Now, what is easiest way to downgrade to earlier version which still works, hopefully keeping all my data and settings as they are now? Please answer at least this quickly.

Unfortunately we did not catch this in our internal beta testing as we don't have paid testers that can play on both ps.fr and ps.eu. Many of our testers do have multiple skins installed but they did not have any problems during our internal alpha testing.

We have a new fix ready that should solve this but unfortunately our build server is broken or we would have had a new beta build released already. As soon as the build server is fixed we will have a new beta released that should resolve this.

Hi. I sent you an e-mail. Please answer when you can. Thanks

Im having the same problem the hud is seating me ONE SPOT TO THE RIGHT every time

it is reading my .ini file correctly cause it says seat 5 which I have pokerstars set to seat 5 too.

i am NOT using any other .fr or .eu or anything site. only pokerstars main one and I am having this problem.

should I wait for the beta update ? or can we fix this one seat off problem.

AUTO CENTER is set too OFF.

Delete the ini file. Search for user.ini. I have seen many times when someone does not remember another installation.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I dont think another install is even possible , I reformatted reinstalled windows 7 less then 2 weeks ago and only installed pokerstars once. where is the setting for which it locates the .ini file.

unless its looking at the wrong hard drive.

I mean cant we tell its reading it ok? Pokerstars says set me too seat 5 . Holdem Manager in Site Setup under Pokerstars says 9max im in seat 5 . its reading it okay? but actually the hud is displaying me in seat 4 one the right every time.

anyways what do you think?

thanks
    Last edited by lynx9292; 03-03-2014 at 04:11 PM.