PartyPoker bet-sizing errors - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Capture.JPG

I've been in the USA for a while, and have been unable to play on Party until this week.

Above is my first tourney since I've been back, recreating the bet-sizing issue I've been experiencing. I hope this info helps resolve the issue.

Hi

We are aware of this issue and it is to do with , the developers are working on this and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. In the mean time as a workaround you can change your Computers regional settings to English UK and change the decimal separator to . and not ,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi

We are aware of this issue and it is to do with , the developers are working on this and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. In the mean time as a workaround you can change your Computers regional settings to English UK and change the decimal separator to . and not ,
    I'm not sure this problem is caused by the ,

Here is a screenshot from today with me using English UK and . as decimal separator
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bump

Tested 2.2.256.0 and still getting wrong default bet when the antes kicked in.
    Last edited by Mink; 05-04-2014 at 03:35 AM.

The issue is still being worked on, As i said once it is fixed we will update you here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Downloaded v 2.3.7.0 this morning, and played a session of tournaments on PP and PS. Seems that the bet-sizing error that was occurring on Party after the ante levels has been fixed.

Hi,

Yes this is resolved in that version, Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved for you, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.