"flicker" /stacked tables behind steal focus when trying to change HUD

Default "flicker" /stacked tables behind steal focus when trying to change HUD

I have no idea why (TN2 has so many settings I could have changed anything and never find the right combo again) but now when I go to change from my 6 max hud, to my HU hud when we are HU in a sng TN2 will just never let me select a hud, as soon as the list of huds pops up, they vanish again as though focus is being stolen from the tables stacked behind (even though they don't actually pop through).
    This is PRETTY annoying as HM2 can't even recognise I'm HU so I'm left trying to do it manually, now, even that doesn't work :-(

Hi,

Do you mean that if a table requires action while you are changing the HUD then it will steal focus? If so the only way to prevent this is to toggle hotkeys off, Also change the "Steal focus to do Nothing in the table control > popup tab.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Doesn't seem to relate to wether or not any table requires action, the list of huds pops up after I click, but it's like my then moving the mouse makes it vanish. If i manage to click, then move the mouse to where the list will appear (before it does) then it seems to work. ODD.

Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the help tab in TN2 > click on contact support > send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback